Monday, September 5, 2011

All my life [ Part 6 ]

Krystal 's POV


Minho loved me ? I still have no clues about that.

Oh ! Now I remember why he usually ran into me. At the swimming pool, at the gym, at the library, at the book store, and even in front of the girl's room !

He had been following me. That creep.

" Krys ? " , I heard a whisper. 


" Hmm ? " ,  I replied. 


" I can't sleep ", she whispered.

" No need to whisper, Amber. I can't sleep neither. I don't get used to sleep with others " , I said looking at her.

" Hahahaha " , she's laughing ? 


" Why are you laughing ? " I didn't say anything funny. 

" Nothing  hahahah " , she said between her laugh.

" Come on ! "

" Hahaha.........it just what if you get married, how will you sleep ? " , she hold her stomach. Hmm....now that  you talk about it . 

" Yah ! It's not funny " , I pouts. It's one thing I have to think about. I can only sleep alone. 
She won't stop laughing, huh ? 

" Stop laughing ! " , I glared at her.

" Ok ok . So, how will you sleep if you must sleep with somebody beside you ? " , she looked so curious.

" I'll learn to sleep when it comes " , I said care-freely .

" Oh I see " , she began to chuckle again. Aish irritating much. 


" Why don't you sleep over more often ? Maybe I can adapt to sleeping with others " , I really mean it. 


She pauses. She looks like she's thinking hard. 


" I don't know. It doesn't sound so good " , she said slowly .

" No, it's a very good idea. How about 6 nights a week ? " , I asked as I smiled. Hahaha, I know you will declare. 


" What ?! You're kidding, right ? " , her jaw dropped. Hahaha .....


" I'm serious here " , I acted serious. Seriously, I'm kidding.  


" Well, I must say, it's considered rude for me to stay here often because I got my own home, own life ; I can't sleep at other people houses - "

" But - " , she placed her finger on my lip and continue her talking. I was ganna say that it's my house not anyone's house. And I'm your friend, best friend not just other. 


" If I sleep here 6 nights a week that means I will spend only 4 nights per month at my place. Auntie will sure has a bad point of view of me .
And both of us will definitely get lower grade at school. Why ? Because we might be spending every nights talking like tonight.
I may go to school late because I have to prepare myself at my house after waking up at your house " , she is concerned. Yah ! you don't have to stress the words beside I'm only kidding. But let's play along. 


 " Basically, you don't want to sleep with me ?  " , I pretended to be sad.

" Nooo, it would be fun sleeping with you "

" Then why you keep resisting - "

" Krys, I made it clear, didn't I ? We will have negative results if we do so, actually maybe you can adapt yourself better , but still it's not a really good way for you to learn "

Kekekeke, you really really fall for it huh ? That's why I like to play with you . 
I turn my back facing her, acted like I'm real mad. 


" Oh dear " , she mumbled.

" Dummy " , I whispered to myself. After all these years you haven't changed a bit. 


-- 2 minutes later -- 


Hmm.....why isn't she doing anything ? She should be soothing me right now. Perhaps 6 years sure change a person. I wonder if she slept yet. Her hand is still enclose my waist, though. 
I slowly, quietly alter my body in order to check on Amber. 


Unexpectedly...


" Eeek " , I yelped. Who wouldn't ? I mean she instantly pulled me closer, close enough for our noses to touch. 


" Amber, let go " , I squirmed. I heard her chuckles softly. 


" I'm sleeping, sorry " , she answered with a grin.

" Yah ! You can't talk during your sleep ! Don't trick me " , I started to feel uncomfortable because she's hugging me close. I know, she's a girl and we used to hug many times, but I haven't adapt to her new look yet. 


" I just pay back my revenge. You tricked me a couple minutes ago " she knew it ? 


" I miss you. I miss you a lot " , she whispered softly and slowly. My uncomfortable feeling vanished. Worse is her breath burns my face. 


" I miss you too " , I replied. I hope my breath is burning her face, too. 


MORNING----


" Urghh " , I groaned as the sunlight shone into my face and my room. Where is it come from ? I don't remember leaving the curtain opened. But I'm sure it's from the window. 


" Krys, wake up " , I heard a voice which is near.

" I want to sleep. Leave me alone " , I grabbed the blanket and cover my face. I heard she sighed. She doesn't try to wake me up . Instead more noises are heard through my eardrums. 
The sound of opening and closing the door,
the sound of footsteps walking back and forth,
the sound of zipping the beg, 
the sound of flipping the papers , 


I can't stand it anymore. 


" Arghh........" , I sat straight, glaring at the source of all the noises.

" Good morning, Krys " , it's no other than Amber who is smiling at me. 


" I'm trying to get some sleep here " , I threw a pillow at her. It was going to hit straight in her face if she didn't catch it . She came and sat by the edge of the bed. 


" I wanted to tell you I'm leaving. It's 6:30 a.m so see you at school " , she said.

" Alright , see you at school. Next time just leave me a note saying you left or just leave. I don't mind " , I said coolly.

" I would never leave without saying a proper good byes even if it costs me a life. Like the last time I left " , she became moody at once.

Now I feel guilty for what I've said and my mood dropped as well. 


" Krys, close your eyes " , she said, actually demanded. I obeyed.

I sense a soft lip on my cheek. It's warm and calm. Too bad it's just a peck. 


" This is my fourth time stealing kisses from you " , she gave me a sheepish smile.

I froze. Her kisses always freeze me even though they were friendly kisses. My face is heating up, oh no  am I blushing ? 


" Hahaha, you're adorable when you blush. I'll be going now. See ya " , she quickly disappeared from my sight.

I don't think I can get back to sleep. Hmpf.....
Seeing her again after all these years long, bring back memories. 
It brings back the feeling I have toward her. 
It just the feeling is slightly different now. 


----=----=----=----=----=----=


Hope you like this update. 
Thanks for reading. 
^____^ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice one ^^ i'll be waiting the next 'All my life part 7' :)Hey, nice one ^^ i'll be waiting the next 'All my life part 7' :)

    ReplyDelete