Sunday, November 13, 2011

All my life [ Part 8 ]

Amber's POV : 


I lead the way to the nearest bus stop. I can't stop my eyes from glancing at Krystal. 

Her face is red as if she's having a fever. Although I'm worried about her, I don't want to ask her yet because it looks like she's in a bad mood. 

While we are waiting for the bus, I decided to ask her. 

" Krys, are you alright ? You don't look so good " , I looked straight at her. 

" Since when you care about me ? " , she said angrily. Ok something is seriously wrong with her right now. 

" Since we first met " , I quickly answered. My heart just told me answer like that. I know she is somehow angry without reason. It might be that monthly blood flow so I act cool. 

She flinches her face to another side, avoiding me, I suppose. 


" You haven't answer my question yet ! Are you alright ? Do feel dizzy or anything ? " , I asked again since I'm not satisfied with her non-talking actions. 

" I'm fine " , she answered me coldly and shortly. 

" Sure ? You're face is red " , I said in a worried tone. 

" Do I need to repeat myself ? I'm fine. F-I-N-E ... FINE !!. Geez  " , she glared at me.

" O-oh ... sorry . I- I won't a-ask again " , I widen my eyes of sudden out burst anger. I never seen her like this before. She looks even more scary than a witch. 

Phew...the bus finally came. 

She gets on the bus without saying a word. I quietly follow suit. 

The bus isn't too crowded. There're more than enough seats for everyone. 

Krystal sits by the window and I was about to sit beside her when a guy rushes in and place his butt there. 

" What the ? " , I let out surprisingly. Didn't he see I was about to sit there ? Besides there are other free seats. 

Krystal glares at him. I mean dead glare which I've seen first time of my life. I gulp hard. 

She taps that guy's shoulder, in return he smiles brightly at her. 

" This seat is taken " , she seriously, harshly said. I could feel coldness is covering the atmosphere. 

" It's public. The first one to sit, the first one to claim " , he smirked. Uh-oh, you're messing with a wrong girl.

" F*cking idiot " , Krystal muttered. 

OH MY GOSH.... I hear it right ? Krystal just cursed someone ! 

" What did you said ? " , the guy became furious. 

" Alright. Sorry Mr.Rude-y-man. Don't mind her " , I dragged Krystal softly to another seat. 

I heard that guy mutters a lot of words but I don't even try to hear it. 

" Why did you drag me ? I wanted to teach him a lesson " , Krystal gritted her teeth. 

" Calm down. Inhale ... exhale. That's it. You're doing great. Now little K, listen to me. Do you think it worth to talk to that kind of person ? He doesn't even worth to hear your voice. Don't waste your valuable time and saliva talking to an uneducated brat like him " , I grabbed her shoulder and smiled at her. 

She nodded. The reddish color of her face is slowing fainted into a normal slightly cutie pink color. Aww so cute, I just want to kiss her. 

" Sorry about my attitudes earlier " , she spoke. 

" Hm... which attitudes ? When at school ? Or at the bus stop ? Or a second ago ? " , I'm confused. 

" All of them. I was just not so happy about my day at school " , she dropped her head. 

" That's ok. I understand. Relax a bit " , I tapped my left shoulder, obviously telling her to rest there and she did. It feels so good to be close to you, Krystal. 

Not so long, the bus arrived at our destinations. As we get out of the bus, I notice Krystal is struggling with her giant textbooks in her hands. 

" I'll carry them for you " , I snatched the books from her without any agreement. 

" Thanks " , she said as her linked arm with me. Feel so perfect right now. We sort of look like couple. 

" Say Amber, I don't think we're at our neighborhood " , she asked, staring at the surroundings. 

" Haha nope. There ain't no bus that stop right in front of the neighborhood gate. We need to walk there " , I chuckled. 

" See, we're in the neighborhood now " , I said after a brief walking. 

" So quiet " , Krystal said in a hind of dread and gripped my arm tightly. 

" Are you scared ? " , I asked , half chuckled. Seriously, she is afraid of something that shouldn't be afraid of. 

She nodded slowly. 

" What are you scared about anyway ? " , I smile at her nonsense fear. 

" It's just too quiet as if no one is here. An unusual silence " , she glanced at me .

" Silly girl " I released my linked arm and wrapped it around her waist, trying to pull her closer.  

I wish our houses are farther so that I can enjoy this moment with her. The moment that we're so close. 

But fact is fact, we're in front of her house already. 

Then, a very familiar intruder appeared. 

" Hey, little K " , he walked closer to us. Little K ? Who would know that name ? Don't tell me .... 

" Oh Hi Minho. How do you get here ? " , Krystal slightly smile. M-Minho ?! What the heck is he doing here ? 

" Er...by riding a motorbike ? Never mind about me. You live here ? " , he asked with a bright smile. 

" Yeah... you too ? " , she replied with not so sure look. Hey ! I'm completely ignored here. This is a human standing here ! 

" Yep. Gatta go now. By the way, I'm only 3 blocks away " , he walked off, waving good bye. 

" Oh and don't do naughty staff with your boyfriend " , he yelled from afar. 

I suffer from choking the air. While, Krystal is laughing like she has never laugh before. 

Naughty staffs ? Boyfriend ? Minho you dump head ! 

" Hahaha.....I can't believe he said that " , Krystal flicked her tears of joy away. 

" He didn't even notice you, what kind of best friend could he be ? " , Krystal continued, still laughing hard. 

" He's not my best friend " , I sadly said. At the same time, I'm also angry. But I don't know why I'm angry ? 

" Oh don't worry, I'm sure he will recognize you " , Krystal said and searching for something in her beg.   

" Darn it ! I forgot my keys. Urghh..... " , she stormed on her feet. 

" Clumsy as usual. C'mon, rest at my place until auntie's back " , I said and walked to my house. 

I feel like someone is staring at my every moves. I fling my head to that direction and found a figure quickly get behind the brick wall. What the heck ? Who and why ?

" Yah ! Open the door already. My feet hurt. " , Krystal's voice brought me back to reality. 

As we get inside, I peek through the curtain and to my curiosity ; that person is still there looking at my house. He or she , I don't know, stands there a quite some time, before walked away and entered a house that isn't far from mine. It's only 3 blocks away. 

I gasped. 

< By the way, I'm only 3 blocks away >. Minho's talking keep popping in my head. 

He must be stalking Krystal again. 

========================

Greeting everyone. 
It's quite a while, right?
Sorry that I didn't update much. I was so busy with assignments. 
Thanks for reading. 
^__^

1 comment:

  1. Please update as soon as you can... This fic is really good!!! Argh!! Why did i only found about this now?!! Anyways, your story is wonderful. Minho you stalker, get away from Kryber!!

    ReplyDelete