Thursday, December 29, 2011

All my life [Part 9]


|Amber's POV|

"Hey, what are you looking at? ", Krystal's question snap me back to reality.

I let go of the curtain and turned to her.

" Nothing", I said quickly, hoping she would believe me.

"Come on, you're not good at lying", great! She really didn't fall for it. 

She crosses her arms and look at me, surely waiting for my response. 

"I think Minho is stalking you", I said, looking straight at her. 

Her jaw drops as if it could fall off. 

"So that's why I saw him at school today", she bit her lip while frowning. 

"Yeah? At school?", this guy is really something. He won't give up, huh? 



"Why would he stalk me? ", Krystal sat on the sofa. 

"I'm not sure; I haven't talked to him for ages", I sat beside her.

"Ahh....I remember somthing.....continue the story! ", she suddenly demanded which scared the hell out of me since she yelled. 

"Yah! Don't you have any homework to do? ", I asked. 

" I don't care about it right now. I can do it later", she shrugged her shoulders. 

"Alrgiht......where were we? ", ah! we were .... 

|FLASHBACK|

"Thanks pal for helping me", Minho stated for the 14th time. 

"If you said that again, I swear I won't help you", I answered with an annoy look.

"Alright, alright, anything you say. Make your first move today, will ya? It's been two days.....oh look! There she is. GO!", he pushed me with all his strength toward Krystal who was standing near door. 

Approximately 10cm, I would hit her on her face. 

"Hey", I greeted, trying to clear the awkwardness. 

"Hi", with a cold low voice, she replied without looking at me. 

"You're early", I tried to talk again. 

"Yeah.Whatever", with that response. I didn't want to let out any other words. My blood were boiling. 

-----------------------

"Hahaha I remembered that! I shouldn't talk to you like that! ", Krystal laughed.

"Very funny. You know how angry I was?", I half-chuckled.

"Ow...sorry. Continue please", she suddenly laid her head on my lap. 

Although feeling uncomfortable, I love this moment. I continued the story. 

------------------------

"Hi,Krystal. How are you? ", Minho blurted out as he was walking to Krystal's direction, and never forget to   flash a charming smile. 

"Fine", Krystal answered. This time even colder than talking to me. 

Minho bright face dropped, the smile fated away, and the eyes showed hint of disappointment. 

"Hahahaha", I laughed out loud. He truly is a love sick puppy. 

"Why are you laughing?", Krystal asked me with a confused face. 

"Nothing, haha, nothing", I walked into the class. I kept asking until she asked me again. 

"Tell me why you laugh", she grabbed my sleeves and stared at me. 

"You really want to know?", I smiled at her, and she nodded. 

"Come with me, then", I pulled her outside to the window. 

"What is it?", she was impatient. 

"I laughed because I saw Minho long face. No girls ever talk to him like that", I smiled widely, about to burst  anytime soon. 

"That just it?!", her voice raised. 

I nodded innocently. 

"Urgh....so stupid", she was about to walk away when I grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her back. 

"Yah! what are you doing? Let go", she slap and pinched my arm with other free hand. 

"Ouch. I only want to talk with you", I was pleading. 

"But I don't want to talk with you", she clearly replied. 

"Why?", I stupidly asked. Sometimes, I don't think of being friends with her to help Minho; I eventually want to be her friend. I know I'm not popular, but at least tell me some reasons. 

"I don't like you since the first time I saw you!" ouch

--------------------------

"How can you remember every words I said? I don't remember them myself", Krystal pouted.

"Haha, I don't know either. Maybe my memory was so good", I smiled. Then, resume my story telling.

-------------------------

"But you barely know me!". I don't believe it! Oh, not to mention she didn't give a break on slapping and pinching my arm. 

"Let go of me before I shout", she warned. 

"Duh, as if I care. If you dare to shout, I would dare to shut you up", I gave her a mischievous smile which startled her a bit. 

Then, she leaned in to bite my hand! 
I, as a fast person, grabbed her other hand and shoved it into her mouth. 
Now this is fun. 

"Argh....", she kicked me, but I got behind her. 

Don't want to set her free, I hug her from behind. 

"Are you taking advantages of me?", her voice was firm and scary while struggling to get out of my embrace.

"A little bit", I said coolly. 

"What do want from me exactly?" , she stayed still.

"I only want to be friend with you", I said sweetly. 

"If you want to be friend, you should ask me in a nicer way. Maybe I would think about it", her voice has soften. Good~

"Will you please be my friend?", I used my sweet words again. Ew....

"Let me think about it", she talked in a normal tone of voice.

"Oh look up there. A flying pig in the sky! ",  I talked in surprised, but I didn't let my hands go. 

"Where? Huh? Flying pig? Yah! There aren't such thing!", her brain finally processed my words. She giggled. 

"Just kidding", I chuckled softly, "so be my friend; yes or no? "

"Y-", Krystal was cut off. 

"AAAAHHHH", Taemin screamed from afar.

Minho rushed out of the room, and stared at me with a bewildered look. 

"What are you doing? This is a school! And you're too young", Taemin said (more like screaming)

 I supposed this is shocking enough to see me hugging Krystal. 
So, I let go quickly, and she blushed! OMG! So cute. 

--------------------------

"Hoho....never underestimate his voice", Krystal giggled. 

"You never get to finish you 'yes' ", I combed her hair with my fingers. 

"Yah! stop combing my hair. It gives me goosebumps", Krystal slapped my hand away. 

When will she find out my feeling for her? 
My one big obstacle is Minho. 
He is perfect. A type of man a girl can think of. 
Krystal, please don't hate me if I confess. 

===================

How is this one? 
Hope you enjoy it. 
Love, 
December12


1 comment:

  1. Aahh it was really cute :) lol Krystal being totally cold and stuff but she just can't resist the dorky charm of Amber xD

    ReplyDelete