Monday, March 12, 2012

All my life [Part 10]


|Krystal's POV|

I actually like the way she combed my hair. Stupid Amber. 

"Krystal, can I ask something?", she asked. 

"Sure, why not. What is it?", I sat straight, smiling at her.

"Do you ever feel anything for Minho?", she asked with that weird face. She looks as if she doesn't want to hear my answer.

"Why do you want to know?", your face says that you don't want to know...

"Come on, tell me already!", she looked so annoyed. What did I do? I was just asking.

"To tell you the truth, I only consider him as a friend. Sure, sometimes, he plays a bit naughty-", she cut off my words.

"WHAT?! PLAYS A BIT NAUGHTY! Hell, what do you mean? He used to do something bad to you? Oh no! Ugrh....I'm ganna go kill him!", she stood up with that tomato face of her. 


"Amber~ come sit back down please. Don't angry too much. He only naughty with his words which I think is normal for guys to talk that way",   I pulled her back down. 

"Really? Phew...I was so worried. If he ever touches you, he is so dead", kekeke...possessive much eh? How lovely. Wait, what possessive? I'm not her property! Ah! Krystal, what have gone into you? 

"Krys...", I heard my name was called. 

"Hmm?", I looked at her. 

"There's something on your cheek", she mouthed at my cheek. What is it on my cheek? 

"Let me take take it off you smooth silky face", Yah! What's with all these cheesy words?! We're just friends, don't make me think further than that! My face is burning...noooo. 

Her hand travels closer to my face. 
Omo! Why am I feeling so weird?! 
Closer, closer, closer, 

"Ahh!", ouch! what the ?

"Hahahaha", she laughed out loud. 

"Yah! How dare you squeezed my cheek! It hurts a lot you know! ", I gave her my infamous glare. At the same time, I caress my smooth silky face. Wae? Smooth silky face? Amber's words stuck in my head already! Stupid! 

"I'm sorry, alright. Haha, sorry", she laughed her butt out. 

"Amber!", I shouted. 

"Ok, ok. I stop now"

"If you stopped, what is that stupid grin on your face for?" 

"It's gone yet?"

"It's gone already. Good" 

"Krys, do feel gross about homosexual?", WHAT! What kind of question is that? Well, it takes a lot of time. I don't really dislike them, but I don't want myself to be one of them. How could I answer this? Aigoo, this is even harder than my maths homework. 

"Hmm...so what do you think? You've been thinking for quite a while already" 

"I don't know, Amber. I don't feel gross about them because you know, they're people too", I shrugged. 

"Yeah? Cool~ I rarely see people like you. Then, of all these years, how many men and women have confess to you?", I smiled a bit. 

"I-uhm-I-I - I'm not sure", I paused. 

"I got it now! It's uncountable, right? I don't need to ask, actually. You are pretty and attractive enough to grab a lot of attentions, no more than enough",  she chuckled.
"Yah! Well, at least there's no women after me", true...

"So what if-",  I cut her off. 

"Your time is up. You can't ask me anymore questions, now it's my turn", I smirked. 

"How many boyfriends have you had?", I asked. 

"Boyfriends? Nah...I never had any", she shrugged. 

"You're not lying, are you?", I opened my eyes wide. 

"Do you think I lie? There's no point of lying, really. But if you ask about girlfriends, I can count for you", she winked at me! Yah! 

"You have girlfriends?!", I almost shouted. So shocked! 

"Hahaha...kidding. No one asked me out, I'm too ugly to deserve it", she dropped her head a bit. 

"Aw~ don't say like that. You're pretty handsome, you know", I giggled, "keep in mind that you're my beloved, ok?" 

"I am your beloved? Really? ", she smiled with a very bright eyes. 

"Of course! I love you, Amber", I managed to say. Huh? Did I say 'I love you' to Amber? Omo, do I really love her? 

"Love you too, Krys", she grinned widely. 


=========================

Part 10 done! 
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. 
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. 

Love, 
December12

No comments:

Post a Comment