Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All my life [Part 11]

|Amber's Pov|

She said I'm her beloved! She loves me! Whao~ I am not dreaming, right? 

"Amber? Amber? Earth to Amber?", Krys waved her hands in front of my face. 

"Oh! Y-yes?", I managed to say. 

"Shouldn't you continue our story?", she placed her chin on my right lap. Yah! That tickles(I think)!

"You mean our childhood? Nope, not now. Now today. Stay tune tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day after the day after tomorrow, or-", I haven't finish my words yet when she cut in with an 'annoying'  word printed on her face. 

"Stop! Just stop, Amber. You're giving me headache...with your sentence! Now help me with my Maths homework", she pulled out her books and pencil. 

"Why would I help you?", I smiled sheepishly. 

"Amber!", she slammed the book on the table. Woo...scary...

"Yes? You called my name?", never know that annoying her is so much fun. Hahaha...


"Stop fooling around already! I need to finish my homework and do other stuffs!", she pouted. Hah! How lovely. 

"Other stuffs? Like what? ", I'm not ganna stop here. 

However, she didn't reply. She opened her book and grabbed her pencil, and do the works silently. 
Uh oh... 
Please don't tell me she's ignoring me... 
Mama! Help me! 

"Krys?", I called out. 

All I get is air, dead silent atmosphere. 

"Aww, come on, Krys. I was just playing. Oh oh oh...don't be angry. Don't ignore me like that, please. Please Krys", I nagged her arm only to earn a glare from her before she returned her eyes back to its' earlier position. 

Man! Poor me... 
I decided to wait. I know she would ask me to help her when she doesn't understand. 
Just then, I saw her pulled out a small piece of paper. 
That paper shocked her as well. And when I peak at it...

It's from Minho... 

"It's his number? Hah! Unbelievable!", I muttered. I hate him! 

"Well, it's a good. I can contact him easily", Krystal said care-freely. 

"Yeah, you like him after all, I guess", I walked to the kitchen. 

"So, what if I like him?", she followed behind. Why don't you just call him to hang out right away? 

"Whatever", I poured the water. 

"Hmmm....should I call him now? I'm sure he wants to meet me", Krystal said as if she's daydreaming. 

I totally hate it when then, 

BAM!!!!

"Amber! Are you alright?! Why did you do that for?! Your hand is bleeding now!", Krystal grabbed my bleeding hand. 

Yes, I threw my glass into the sink and I slammed both of my palms onto those scramble pieces of broken glass. 

"Why don't you call him already? He must be waiting for your phone call!", I shouted. 

"Amber-", Krystal was shocked. 

"And please stop mention about him when you're with me! If you like him, go to him not me! If you want to hang out, just go; don't tell me! I don't care! And I don't want to hear! I don't like you talking about others in front of me! So quit it! ", I yelled so loud. 

Krystal became silent for awhile. Maybe she is waiting for me to calm down. I breathe in and out heavily with fire in my eyes.
I am jealous. 

"Amber", she called out and i looked at her, "are you jealous?"

I was take back by the question. Yes, I am jealous. But I can't tell the truth, I don't want you to dislike me. 

"If you are, tell me the truth. I don't mind", she reassured me. 

"Really?", I asked again only to received nods from her. 

This is a very challenging decision. 
Should I tell the truth and lose her? Or tell lies to keep a good relationship with her? 
What happen after I confessed? 

========================

Updated! ^^ 

Sorry for keeping you readers waiting. 
Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing. 

Love, 
December12



No comments:

Post a Comment