Friday, March 22, 2013

University Love [part 4]

University Love- Part 4


Krystal's POV

I know I shouldn't call a person I just met a weirdo, but this girl is totally a weirdo. She keeps on staring at me. What's wrong with her?


"Hey, are you alright? ", I heard Amber's voice.

"Oh, I'm fine," I smiled.

"It's time to leave and you're sitting there like a statue! You're sure you're fine?, " she asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Let's go!," to avoid more questions, I pull Amber along. I walk so fast. Everything is fine until she tripped the stairs and fall on me COMPLETELY!!
To my surprise, our lips touched, a slight touch though...

"I'm sorry! ", she quickly got up

" ... ", I also stood up, but I was still lost in words... I just walk so fast until I passed the school gate, where I think is safe enough for me now. I'm so shy! I am embarrassed! Soon all these gossipers ganna talk about me!

"Krys! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! ", Amber grabbed my hand.

"I know you didn't mean it, Amber. It's ok... I'm just embarrassed...", I murmured.

"Let's get out of here then. ", Amber dragged me to her car. Victoria and Sulli, the girl who kept staring at me the whole time, followed afterward.

Sitting in the shot gun, I felt terrified of what have just happened. Amber, who seems to notice this, place her hand on mine before saying,

"Krys, I'm sorry. Don't worry about a thing. It was just an incident. They all knew it too"

" Uhm, " needn't have to say much, I just nodded my head. I hope so, Amber... 

We still come to one of the coolest KTV place in town. The place is very well decorated, looks so classic! I like it!

We all seem like we got pairs! Amber and I walk side by side along with Victoria and Sulli at the back of us. I got this weird feeling when Amber's hand touched mine slightly while walking...

As if the owner knows Amber, she just walked right straight to her and make a very friendly conversation, and then lead us to one VIP room. Food and drinks, later followed.

"What do you want for the drinks? We have wine, beer, coke, and stuff, " Victoria asked as she handled each of the drinks she asked.

"Hmm... I will just have coke" I said.

"I want cocktail! Is there any? ", Sulli asked. She looks so young and innocent, but she wants cocktail? Interesting... 

"Cocktail? Really?! ", Victoria and Amber spoke out of unison

"What? I'm year 1 already. Can't I have cocktail? Come on, I'm not what I look like", Sulli chuckled.

"Sure, why not. How about Krys? You want cocktail too? ", Amber asked me kindly.

"No, thanks. I want coke for tonight.", I said as I shook my head. I don't want to get kicked out from my traditional house >O<

---------------------------------

An extremely short update from me.
Very sorry, readers!

Love,
December12

.


No comments:

Post a Comment