Wednesday, July 10, 2013

All my life [ Part 12 ]



After thinking for quite a while, I still don’t know what to say. I am a coward, but this is my chance. Well, it’s now or never.


“Krys… actually… I am … jealous,” I stared my boring shoes, waiting for her response.

“I can’t believe it, Amber. You are my best friend! Don’t worry! I won’t leave behind my best friend for a boyfriend!” she giggled sweetly.

So, after all, she is not fond my feelings. She considered me as a best friend, who she won’t leave behind even after she has got a boyfriend.
I am so pathetic.

“Haha… I hope so…,” I smiled covered my painful look.

“So next time, don’t do that, ok? Just tell me how you feel. Look at your hands! Come on, let me get the first aid” she rushed to where the first aid is.

I can only go sit on the couch, waiting for her to return. I am such an idiot. I will never confess! I don’t want to lose her again. After all these time, I miss her a lot, so now that I can have her close to me, I can’t let her slip away because of my weird love.

“Give me your hands,” she demanded, “Amber, Amber, how are you going to use your hands now?”

“I don’t know too,” I chuckled, “maybe I will just rest in bed and watch TV all day”

“That is so stupid! No one can do that!” she carefully cleans my wound with alcoholic cotton.

“Ouch! This is so painful!” I yelped in pain, and my eyes suddenly become teary.

“Oh! I’ll clean it softer. Sorry!” she said in an apologic tone.

“It’s ok. It supposes to hurt like that,” I gave her a reassuring smile.

Not long after, my hands are both sterilized and cover with white cloth stuff. I sighed. I am a hyper person. What am I suppose to do with my injured hands?

“All done!” she exclaimed happily before going to the kitchen to wash her hands.

She comes back with two mugs in her hands, smelling like cacao. She handed one to me… yeah it’s a freshly made hot cacao.

“Thanks!” I uttered, “Tastes good too! Unbilievable~”

“Yah! Are you trying to tell me that I’m no good with cooking?!” Krystal pouted.

“Haha… Do you really need me to tell you?” I teased her even more.

“Hate you!” she muttered.

I just laughed it off.
We enjoyed our drink, but not the homework. I don’t get it why she takes Mathematics so seriously? It’s not even that hard!

It took her 3 hours to finish 5 small equation exercises. =,=”

“Yay!!! Finally! My god, this is so difficult! What will happen to me when the exam comes!” she exclaimed.

“I wonder too… without your smart friend, how will you survive?” I laughed at her.

“I won’t make any cacao for you anymore!” she hit my head with a cushion, which makes me laugh even harder.

At last, my mum and her mum come back home, yet my laughter still don’t end, and she keeps on pouting. How cute!

After dinner, she returned home with her mum.
It’s so friendly of us. Mum cooked dinner, and we all enjoyed. Both Krystal and her mum love my mum’s food. As soon as I did my dishes, one text popped up—it’s from Krys.

‘Amber, m sorry! Plz don’t hurt yrself again because of your jealousy! I love you like my sister. I won’t leave you unless you leave me first! xP’

I smiled seeing her text, but then feel sad because she loves me like her sister.
Maybe, all my life, I can only love her alone.
Maybe, it’s just a one-sided love.

===============================
Hey guys! 
I am so thankful for people out there who still read this. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment