Tuesday, August 27, 2013

All My Life [Part 13]


"Amber, let me clean the wound for you, dear. You shouldn't really do the dishes since your hands are badly injured," mum started to clean my wound with that alcoholic cotton. I hate it!


"It's ok, mum. You've been out there working all day already. Beside it's not that big deal. You know I can't live a day without an injury!" I laughed softly, trying to make sure she isn't so worried.

"Stupid, kid. Hmm...I'm done now. Wait! You haven't showered! Oh dear, then I have to clean it again for you after the shower! How could I forgot that?" mum is shaking her head. How lovely.

"Mum, it's fine. I can just do it myself. It's not that bad...just many cuts on each hand... Well, it's lucky I didn't cut any vessels that disable my fingers!" I reassured her again.

But seriously, I can just clean it myself. My hands got a lot of cuts, but it doesn't hurt as much as cannot having Krystal as mine. What's more, Minho suddenly showed up, and that's freaking me out!
I thought he has moved on after he went to study in Singapore.

Sitting on my bed, I just stare at my hand. The blood look so dark red. Personally, I can't believe I did it. My hands aren't paper, so why did I cut them?!

*Beep Beep*

Hmm... It's from ... who?

Hey! Wanna hang out? 

Ok... I don't know who you are, not at all. Should I reply?
Before I could do anything, another text popped up.

Btw, it's Minho! I miss you, bro. 

Oh, so that's from that idiot. How did he even get my number?!

'Hey, how ya doin? I don't think I can hang out. Well, I never hang out at this time of night, anyway!'

Hmm...Tht's sad... I just wanna catch up with you. U know, I wanna get Krys. 

Hell yeah! I know that all along! You rich brat don't just come around for nothing!

'I think Krystal doesn't love you...'

Yah! How can you b so sure?! Last time, I wasn't confident enough, and I wasn't so sure about my feeling, but this time, m so sure bro! 

'Alright... Idk too. Since yr pretty confident alrdy, I don't need to help u. :D'

You meanie thing! How can u this to me?! 

'Cuz u left without saying good bye? And u didn't try to contact me?'

lol! and u did tried to contact me? 

'Hell yeah I did! Thts why I hate u so much right now, M having my eyes on u. If u hurt little K, m so ganna kill u'

Don't make it sounds like she's yr gf. M off. I'll see u tmr. 


I didn't even bother replying. I hate this freak. I just don't understand.
Only another year, I'll be going to university, and I haven't chosen my major yet. What am I doing with my life? -_-

Then my phone beep again, and this time it's from Krystal.

Amber~~~ 

Yes? Anything wrong?

Nth~~ I just miss you~~ XD This weekend, let's go shopping! M craving for more clothes! 

-_-" , ok. It's good you asked. I was thinking of taking Song Qian for a tour.

Seriously?! Fine! Go with her, I'll get Minho! 

Hey~ I was just playing with you ~

Go away! I hate you! 

Aww... come on, Krys~  M sorry! Next time, I'll be more mature and won't joke around too much.

You wasn't joking, I know. You're so kind around new pretty girls. I remembered you flirted with Minho's cousin when we were in states. You're always like that. 

I love you

NO! Stop using that excuse! 

I really do love you. Not in a sister way. I love you, do u understand?

There! I confessed! Please don't hate me, Krystal.
She doesn't reply...
Oh my god... I guess she hates me now.


Meanwhile at Krystal's room, Krystal's POV 

OMG! DID SHE JUST CONFESSED?!
I read and reread the text over and over again. I must be dreaming!
Pinch myself!
Ouch!!! It hurts, so it's not a dream!

Oh my god! How should I react? We will meet tomorrow for sure... What should I do? I know Amber must have turned into homosexual thing.

I don't know how to reply. Maybe I should just leave it there, and talk with her tomorrow normally.
Hmm... but do I have that kind of feelings for her too?
I got mad when she doesn't pay attentions to me.
I don't like talking and smiling and acting all so happy when talking to other girls especially the one prettier than me!
I found her so cute all the time...

I don't know...


No comments:

Post a Comment