Wednesday, August 14, 2013

University Love [Part 7]

Krystal's POV

Last night was a long night reviewing. I read some new chapters, and somehow managed to clear all my doubts related to the new lessons.

I just needed to take my mind of the kiss. It was so sudden! I just can't take it.

My brother didn't come home until mid night. Seriously, being a mad is so carefree.

A new day, new adventure, yet again. Talking to my fluffy stuffy teddy,
"You know Mr.Boo Boo! It is so hard to face her! A hot handsome tomboy who I kissed twice a day unexpectedly... it made my heart beat so fast."

"Krys? You're awake already? Who are you talking to?" Ryan's voice pierced through the door.

"Nothing, bro! Can you make me a sandwich today? I am so tired that I don't think I can make any today," I replied.

"OK! Be sure to come to the kitchen in 20 minutes or else no breakfast for you~" 

"What a cute brother I have! Right, Mr.Boo Boo?" I sighed.

Well... I can't avoid anything...

After my breakfast, Ryan hurries to work which means I have to be at school so early again. I just hope Amber won't show up when I am alone...

The school corridor is so quiet today, so I decided to sit on the bench in the school field.

"Whoa~ the air is so fresh~," I exclaimed as I extend my arms both direction to absorb the oxygen, for I thought I am the only one in school.

"Yeah, it is so fresh and peaceful," a feminine voice muttered.

I quickly retreated my arms to my chest, in shock and surprise, worst of all, embarrassment before I glace at the origin of the voice.

"Oh...hey...Sulli," that's an unpleasant surprise. I wish it was Amber standing there.

"Good morning, Krystal!" Sulli spoke with a huge smile.

She easily sit down beside me and stare at the sky in front of her and smile.
We don't exchange words, and the silent atmosphere makes me feel so awkward.
Here I am, sitting beside a girl who gave me weird stares since yesterday.
Who ever would feel comfortable?!

"Krys...," Sulli said.

"Yes?" I replied as soon as possible because I don't want to be rude not talking to my classmate.

"I like you," Sulli confessed so care-freely and smoothly.

"WHAT?!!!!" I exclaimed and stood up immediately, trying to keep distant between me and her. She is totally crazy!

"Please don't be scared of me," she said without taking her eyes of the sky, "I like you ever since I first saw you. You are so perfect. I can wait for your answer, but meanwhile I will do anything I'd like to do for you."

"No, Sulli! Don't do that! I am not into girls, OK? Don't hurt and waste your time because of me!" I warned her, well trying to shoo her away from my life.

"You already have a crush on Amber, and you're saying you are not into girls? Hahaha..." she creepily laughed.

OH GOD! WHY DID MY BROTHER HAVE TO GO TO WORK SO EARLY THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO BE SO SCARED OF THIS NOT-SO-WELL- GIRL!

"You're crazy! I'm out of here!" I spoke as I storm my feet toward my department door, but she grabbed my wrist.

"I love you, and I am going to make you love me too," Sulli said confidently with her cold face.

"Go away!" I brushed her hand off before running into the toilet and locked the door.


I am in my panic mode and panting so hard. Sulli really scared the heck out of me.
I don't get it.
First, Amber made that crazy (seductive hot) look at KTV.
Now, come Sulli, the innocent looking girl, who has just creepily confessed to me!
What is happening in this place? This school?

===============================
A short update from me :)
Enjoy ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment