Monday, February 24, 2014

University Love [Part 11]

"OI! YOU TWO AT THE BACK! What do you think you're doing?", the lecturer pointed at them angrily...


Amber and Krystal froze at spots, then slowly turn to the lecturer. 

"What place do you think this is? A playground for you or what?", lecturer asked again. 

"I'm sorry, lecturer," Krystal spoke apologetically. 

"And what about you, young man? Just sit there and play cool? Your girlfriend already apologized, so when do you want to apologize? After you finish university or what?" the lecturer rudely said. 

"You seem so rude, sir, but since you're so desperate for my apology, fine, I'm sorry. Happy now, old man?" Amber coolly spoke. 

With that, the class goes deadly silent. All eyes on Amber, who is staring at the lecturer. 

"What did you just say?" the lecture gritted his teeth. 

"Go clean your ears. Everyone heard me so clearly and you're not? Your ears must be stuffed," Amber replied without any fear. 

"You! You!" lecturer is lost in words due to anger, "you're coming with me to the principal office" 

"Come on, let's play it cool. I don't like going there on my first day. What's more it's your first class, you shouldn't waste it on me. I'll get out of here for now. When it's your next class, you can take me there, sir" 

Finished her sentence, Amber prepares her stuff and walk out of the classroom without any last stare at the lecturer. Walking through the door, Amber was so carefree. 

"Son of bitch," lectured muttered madly. 

"Same to you, sir" Amber waved good bye. 

"You girl! Get out! I don't want to see you either!" the lecturer also shooed Krystal out. 

The poor girl has to choice but to obey. She gets out of the class, with teary eyes. 
Never before had I ever been kicked out like that. It's not even my fault! 

Though she wants to blame it on Amber, she really thinks the lecturer is a bit too rude. She doesn't like the him and his talking at all.

Lost in her thought, she was so surprised that Amber grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this. That guy is such a pain in the ass," Amber coldly spoke.

"Nah, it's fine," Krystal sobbing.

"Omg, you're crying?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Don't cry, don't cry," Amber is in panic mode.

"It's ok, Am. I'm fine," Krystal tried to push Amber off when she got too close to her.

"Hmm... come on. Let's go out, this will cheer you up?"

"No! I still have another class to attend! Do you want me to skip class again?! I don't want to get my attendance marks deducted!" Krystal shouted at Amber causing Amber to feel suddenly guilty.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, but you don't have to wait, Krys. Next class is also his. He wouldn't wanna see us," Amber spoke in a down tone.

"Really? Gosh..."

"Yo! Amb!" Victoria jogged to Amber with her backpack with her, "I got kicked out too, let's go somewhere"

"What?!" Amber and Krystal exclaimed at the same time.

"That teacher is a loser. I don't like him. Plus, his explanation sucks. So, it's not worth attending," Victoria shrugged her shoulder.

"Wow... do both of you do this a lot? You guys really pay no respect to teachers!" Krystal hint an unpleasant feeling toward the two cousins.

"Well... we only treat them badly when we believe they don't deserve to be our teachers," Amber said.

"Yeah... some don't even know as much as we know," Victoria said while checking her nails, "So, now! Where should we go?"


===============================

Another short update.
Love, December12

No comments:

Post a Comment