Friday, August 8, 2014

University Love [Part 13]

Wow, she looks so hot... 
Amber thought to herself. This girl in front of her is so stunning. Holding to her phone, Amber keeps taking the photo mindlessly.

"Amber! Are you done yet?" Krystal asked, waking Amber up from her daydreaming.

"Yes! Sure! I was just trying to take as many photos as possible, so that we can see which one is the best!" Amber smiled awkwardly.

"Alright... So... What do you think? Should I get this? I hope it looks great on me. Oh! Let me see my photos!" Krystal ran to Amber who isn't that far away from her.

Seeing the photos, Krystal smiles cutely and shyly.

"Delete it! I didn't look nice in there!" Krystal tried to grab the phone from Amber, but Amber was faster.

"Oh no! You're not gonna delete it! What make you think so? You look awesome! I didn't know an innocent looking girl can turn into a sexy goddess", with that Amber smirked unconsciously, scaring Krystal a lot.

"Uhm...," Krystal just went speechless. What's up with her mind? This girl scares me as much as Sulli does.. 

Oh crap! What did I just do?! I smirked in front of her! Omg, now what she's gonna think of me... 
My perviness shouldn't be shown here, at least not with her! *facepalm* 

"Well, Krys, let's just buy it! My treat! I'll buy you the T-shirt and the cap. They really really look good on you," Amber playfully winked to light up the atmosphere.

Apparently, her tactic works as Krystal is back to normal without feeling weird toward Amber.
Walking out of the shop, Krystal asks for Victoria who is no where to be found.

"I don't know took, Krystal. She told me she's looking for socks, but I have no idea where the socks area is," Amber scratched her head.

"Haha, you look cute. It's fine. We should just walk around! It's rather fun that way! Somehow it's like playing hide and seek, and, Am, you don't have to carry those for me..."

"I like to do that. I want to make people think that I'm rich and bought lots of clothes," Amber playfully talked and laughed.

From afar, they don't notice a pair of eyes starring straight at them without blinking. The eyes are full of anger, fears, and sorrow. As we all know, the pair of angry eyes belong to Sulli, the girl who seem to be so cute and innocent. She grits her teeth when she saw Krystal hooks arms with Amber. What do you see in Amber? Is it because she has a tomboy looks? Because she's rich? Well, I am rich too! Turn around and notice me! 

 Meanwhile, Victoria is really looking for socks. There are too many types of socks and styles that make it hard to her to choose. To her, every types of clothing is so important even the socks that she's not gonna show off like her shirts or shoes. She then accidentally caught a glance of Amber and Krystal walking together. The view makes her lips curve up.

"Those two just looks great together! Hopefully, Krystal can heal Amber's broken heart. A heart that has been injured for so long and deny accepting anyone even some relatives."

Victoria decided to just let the two girls walk alone together, so she doesn't call out for them.


Looking around, Krystal pays all her attention to one Jersey jacket. Simple bright red jacket.
"Amber!" she exclaimed.

"Huh? Yes? What is it?" Amber was a bit surprised.

"Look at that Jersey! It's so so so so so cool!!!! You should have it! Come on, let's get in!" Krystal literally and harshly dragged Amber into the shop.

"Whao~ even the material is so soft and smooth," Krystal caress the jacket with her eyes wide open and look at Amber.

Cannot hold in her laughter, Amber chuckled, "Krys, of course there's good quality clothes! Don't look so surprised!"

"You need to have this!" Krystal quickly pull the jacket out of the hanger and put it on Amber.
She is amazed at how cool Amber looks in that jacket.

"Wow... I'm so gonna love you wearing this," Krystal admired Amber in dreamy eyes. Somehow this actions makes Amber feel butterflies in her stomach. She used to think of challenging Krystal, but now it's like Krystal, little by little, melt her heart.

"Well, thank you! But I don't think I need this," Amber said.

"NO! YOU MUST HAVE IT! I'll pay for it!," Krystal coolly said and grabbed the price tag to see.

350 US DOLLARS!

"You're right, Amber, you don't need it..." Krystal sadly put the red jacket back to the hanger.

With curiosity,Amber see the price and smile. Haha, she can't afford it? Hmm... That's why she put it back in the hanger. 

Amber just called the salesperson and pays for the jacket without Krystal notice.

Krystal slowly walks out of the shop, looking like she's about to cry.
Amber jogged to her and said, "hey wait up!"

Krystal stopped and pouted at Amber.
Amber shows her the bright red clothes, "you're actually quite right. I should have this. Thanks for the cute advice, Ma'am," Amber gave out a dorky smile.






No comments:

Post a Comment