Friday, October 31, 2014

University Love [Part 16]

Riding in the car, we went off quietly at first. However, I feel that she has her eyes fixed on me. I don't know if she's checking me out or anything.

" Hey, why are you looking at me?" I asked out of blue.

"I just love your Jersey! Aw...I can't believe I have such nice taste," Krystal replied dreamily.

"Oh? Hahaha, I thought you're checking me out or something since I'm quite hot," I chuckled. I really do think I'm hot, but just not good enough for anyone.

"As if," Krsytal sticks her tongue out at me, "are you always been so proud of yourself?"

"Well, you want a fake answer or a true answer?" I started to feel more easy talking with her.

"There are 2 answers? Uhm, I don't know. Should be the true one," she replied.

"The truth is yes, I am always proud of myself although I haven't achieved anything much, although my look isn't all that charming," I chuckled to myself, "what about you? Do you ever thought of yourself as pretty?"

"Actually, I think I am OK. I'm not as pretty as my brother. I mean he's handsome, way more handsome than any guys I've seen-"

"Even more handsome than me?!" I cut her off, trying to joke around.

"Of course! You're no match for him!" she started laughing. Maybe she thinks I'm stupid or weird trying to compare myself to a real man.

"But you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen so far," I spoke my mind casually.

"Thank you," she mumbled quietly. I can really see the pink shade appearing on her cheeks. Seriously, she must be shy. *Chuckle*  So cuteeee!!!

Now if only I can squeeze your cheek right now.

I remebered the ways to her house clearly, but I made myself lost just to spend more time with her. She's actually not good with directions at all, for she don't know the right way to her own house.
Morever, she has just moved in. So yeah, can't blame her for not recognizing the directions.

"Amber, you should have told me you didn't remember the ways," Krystal spoke sadly. My brother will blame me again for getting home late. 

"Well, here we are now," I parked the car in front of her house gate, "I'm sorry about getting lost. I thought I was good with directions, and now it is proved that I'm wrong," I laughed a bit at her.

"It's ok. You're still better than me. Thanks for the ride, Am!" She bit me good bye as she got off the car. She's still waving at me until I drove off.

"This girl, can't she get anymore cuter?"

"Of course she can, but only when you got into relationship with her!"

"WHAT THE HELL!!! VIC! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE THERE?!" I shouted at the top of my lung. This cousin of mine is even scarier than a freak!

"I've been here since forever, waiting for you," Victoria tried to get into the front seat, " and I know you get lost on purpose because you're damn good with directions, there's no way you get lost,"

"Shut up, Vic" I want her to just not talk about anything because I know she's got my weak point now.

"Dude, come on, if you like her, go for it," Victoria suggested me to date in a very convincing sweet tone.

"I think I like her as friend. I feel like I want to challege her more. She seems to be so focused in her study. I don't want anyone to beat my study record," I spoke out my mind honestly.

"Wake up!" Victoria slammed the back of my head so hard that I almost hit the stirring wheel, "why do you have to care much about it? You guys can just date and be the top students/couple in class. That would be even more astonishing!"

"Damn you, you wanted to kill us all? and no! Number 1 should only be given to 1 person," I said slowly but surely. 

Victoria heaved a loud long sigh,

"I hope you would die from studying too hard one day, so that you won't study that hard and leave all the fun behind in your next life. You already know that your IQ is high, you don't even need to try hard to get good grades. Why do you have to bother much? Like seriously,"

She's right. I have high IQ. So what? Can't I just study even more to make myself even better? Why can't she feel all the honors of being the top one. Tsk tsk...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

I walked slowly into my house. All the lights are on, so surely my brother isn't sleeping yet. 
As I opened the door, I can see him sitting lazily on coach, watching football.

"Where have you been?" he asked sterly.

"I went shopping and watched a movie," I replied normally. Well, there's really nothing wrong with doing those stuffs especially when you were hanging out with a girl.

"With that guy in that car who has just left earlier while you keep smiling and waving good bye?" he asked rather sarcastically.

"Uhm...yes...? And-" I haven't even answered yet, he suddenly cut me off.

"You shouldn't have done that. How long have you known him?-" and I cut him off too.

"That wasn't a guy. She's a tomboy. We studied in the same class! and her FEMALE cousin was also in the car," I replied, trying the stress the word female to make sure he feel better.

"If that's the case, never mind then," he just replied shortly and coldly before turning his entire attention onto the TV screen again.

Kkk, I even though he always sounds so rough, tough, and cold, but he's soooo caring!
I really love my brother although sometimes he's being too protective, but that's just so sweet of him.

I walked to my room, thinking of my time spent with Amber. It's fun being around her. She likes to joke, play around, and praise herself all the time. Moreover, she's so cool, for she studies so hard! It's hard to believe that a person finished all the course books even before class starts. Well actually that might only happen to Hermione, the girl in Harry Potty movie.

Hmm... I wonder if she gets home yet by now? Should I text her?
No, I shouldn't. I should just have shower and then read my books.

========================

Hey guys! Another update from me!
I'm gonna update faster from now on since I have more free time.

Love,
December12

No comments:

Post a Comment