Tuesday, October 27, 2015

4walls and Sulli support

Yay! Congratulation on f(x) 4walls album!
Omg, it's so unique! I totally love it.
Don't you just think so? Man, what can I say, our girls awesome!
Supposedly, you all have seen Sulli support for f(x)?
Sulli has posted an Instagram post on her personal account with the cover of f(x) 4walls cover. Clear enough, I do not understand Korean, but according to some users, they stated that 'surely, I support f(x)!'. Our Sulli, even though preparing for acting project, managed to encourage former group and showed some supports.

Turn to our f(x) album!
Who's gonna buy the album????
We all should. :D I'm saving money to buy one too.

Honestly, this music is awesome. The MV is, indeed, unique and meaningful (although I can't make out the meaning yet, I'm sure after I purchase the album, my doubts will be cleared). What do you guys think it mean?

Did you notice? 

This is the only first f(x) MV that doesn't contain dancing, and it still is as addicting. I love Amber's voice when singing :D (or I just love Amber in short xD).

I also can't help thinking that Luna looks a lot different than before. So different that I couldn't even recognize her. If I hadn't recognized the trio, I would have thought she's a new member or something. Anyway, it's different good~~~~ She looks a lot cuter :D She pulled off the looks well... (actually all of them pulled off the looks well.)

Victoria! Our Umma,..as gorgeous as always. I like her black hair the most, to be frank. She just looks so damn good in black hair...(just my opinion).

Lastly, the maknae! Krystal~ she has grown a lot! So woman-looked Krystal, simply a hot-looking lady even her dressing in the MV and teaser. Kinda feel like she's only one who wore revealing clothes and put on that sharp eyes look. (Personally love the teaser photo of her leaning on Amber's shoulder).

Really so happy for them!

And ....

I'm banging my head right now because I can't think of any good fanfic idea to write about. I wanted to make something out that teaser photo of Kryber, but nothing comes. Huhuhu...when will I ever be able to update my fic...

I hope the wait won't be long!

Again, f(x) is the best and congrats them on the new album~ grabbed the heart of everyone <3 nbsp="" p="">
--------------------

Love,
December 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment