Thursday, January 21, 2016

University Love [Part 27]


          Classes have never been interesting to Amber, but they are to Krystal, like really are. Amber would, most of the time, check her phone or mess with Krystal, but Krystal always stay focused in class and also very annoyed of Amber. Until then Krystal couldn’t hold her emotion anymore because Amber has been bothering since the first session.


“Quit it, will you?! How can a person be so annoying?!! Don’t you see I’m trying to focus on the lesson.” Krystal exclaimed at Amber who is taken back by sudden attacks of words from her cute girlfriend.

As an easily-offended person, Amber just stares madly at Krystal. If this was her friend shouting, she could have smacked her friend’s head, but no, this is Krystal. Holding her anger inside, she walked off. She is only trying to avoid yelling at Krystal.

“All I want is to have her play with me. Who says I’m mean. She’s the mean one,” Amber mumbled like a kid being scolded by her mummy.

“Seriously, Vic. She shouldn’t have shouted at me! I’m her girlfriend!” Amber exclaimed without looking back because she knows for sure Victoria is walking right behind her. And yes, she was right.
 
“You deserve it. I’m also annoyed even just seeing how you disturb her,” Victoria replied spontaneously.

“Oh? So you’re on her side now? Huh?” Amber paused and turned around to face Victoria.

“It’s not whose side I’m on. It’s about you. You need to learn to respect other people’s rights. She’s a type to focus in class, so let her be,” Victoria gives out a strong reason.

“Oh yeah? Well, if she can’t compromise with me, she can’t be with me,” Amber snapped back, and at the same time, Krystal also arrived just in time to hear the last word.

“Compromise huh? I see,” Krystal nodded seemingly agreed to Amber’s word, “since you can’t do the same for me, then let’s just end this stupid relationship. Sounds good, right?”

Like a slap in a face, Amber woke up from her aggressive act. She really needs to learn to respect other people’s decision. It’s actually her who can’t compromise with Krystal.

“I’m sorry, Krys,” Amber apologized, avoiding looking straight at Krystal, nonetheless.

“You’re not sorry,” Krystal replied coldly but softly, “you don’t dare looking me in the eyes. You’re just faking yourself.” With that, Krystal rushed back to class; however, hoping to hear Amber calling out for her. Unfortunately, Amber isn’t a type to do that. Not that she doesn’t want to, she just doesn’t know how to.

“Why did you let her go?!” Victoria exclaimed, grabbing Amber’s shoulders.

“What do you want me to do? Shout out her name?” Amber mocked back.

“Well duh! Of course! Now she must feel like you don’t care for her at all! Hmm, come to that thought, do you really care for her?” Victoria narrowed her eyebrows.

“You must have been influenced by Luna. Don’t ask it as though you don’t know me, Vic. Am I someone who get into relationship easily? I love her! And I do care for her!”

“Then same question; why didn’t you call her? Or maybe run to her?”

“It’s just awkward. What if I call her, then she turn around and ask ‘what’? I wouldn’t have any ideas how to reply to that. I mean I need to have explanations to get her back, and my mind isn’t that flexible to know how to reply to sudden question especially when I know I am guilty.” Amber let loose her thoughts.

Both stand there in silence. Even though Victoria seems to be more girly then Amber, but she’s very wise with words. Amber, looks like she’s a flirt, has a word limits in her head which is why she chose to win some arguments through fighting. While waiting for class to be dismissed, Amber and Victoria are discussing on how to sooth Krystal.

“You know Am, apologizing here at school isn’t cool. Take her somewhere quiet and ask for forgiveness,” Vic suggested.

“My apartment?”

“Who the hell would go to your apartment after argument? She’s young. She has a brother. You wanna die or what?” Victoria knocked her cousin’s head.

“Fine, fine. Then maybe just the café around here. The one we had breakfast at. It doesn’t seem to be crowded all the time,” Amber came to her final decision.

“That should do,” Victoria turned to the classroom door, “oh there she comes! Just go get her, and I’ll get your stuffs for you.”

Amber wisely spotted Krystal in the crowd, then ran to her. Krystal is walking between Luna and Sulli which kinda make it hard for Amber to talk to Krystal, but she gathered all the courage to walk up.

“Krys, can we talk this out?” Amber grabbed Krystal’s arm.

“Let go! And we don’t have anything to talk about. I’m going home,” Krystal pushed Amber’s hand away, and continue walking.

“There, there, Krys. Don’t do this. You guys should talk and clear all the misunderstanding. Just go, and we will go too, so you won’t have to feel uncomfortable. Alright?” Victoria butted in sweetly.

Luna, also want them back together, so she just started nudging Krystal to have a talk with Amber.
At last, they are at the café. The gangs leave the fighting couple at a different table, so that they don’t have to hear any of their privates.

“Krys, again, I’m sorry. I’m just an aggressive person. Don’t break up with me,” Amber said.

“No, you just don’t care,” Krystal made it short and simple.

“It’s not that I don’t care. I do care! Please I’m sorry,”

“I don’t see how your sorry can help in this situation right now,” Krystal replied blankly.

“What do you want me to do then?” Amber started to get impatient again. For her, she prefers straightforward answers even though sometimes it might offend her.

“You will keep on apologizing when you make mistakes, and it will carry on and on. I don’t want this kind of relationship,” Krystal looks straight into Amber eyes.

“What are you trying to imply? Can’t you just say what you want?” Amber replied back, looking into her eyes with a fierce gaze.

“Urgh, you’re so, god, I don’t know how to put this. Like what do you think you should do with this? Will you keep repeating the same mistake and ask for my forgiveness, and then we can get back together as if nothing happen?”

“Hmm, I’ll try not to make the same mistake, then. Is that what you want me to say?” Amber asked blankly again.

“More commitment please. If you were me, would you gladly accept this sort of promise?”

“I would.  To make a promise out loud isn’t that helpful. I believe each individual has already committed to avoid the same mistake already. You’re so cute. Like a little girl. You demand concrete promise,” Amber just chuckled out of blue, “seriously, I’m not mocking. I just really think you’re adorable.” Then Amber flashed a charming smile that almost melts Krystal heart again. This dork is so good at being dorky, sometimes. Krystal can't help but became a bit shy because of her compliment. 

“Tsk,” Krystal just smiled too along with Amber, “I’ll accept it for now.” 

“Aw, so cute. I love you!” Amber ran to Krystal side and kisses her cheek, earning a happy slap in the face from Krystal.

“I must tell you again. I don’t like public affection,” Krystal slapped Amber’s face away with a cute smile.


On the opposite table, someone is wishing they would never get back together. It’s easy to guess who that someone is, right? Sulli became blue after seeing Amber rushed to kiss Krystal. She wishes it was her who kisses the pretty ice princess.  Should I turn myself into a tomboy to catch her attentions? To earn her love?

---------------------------

Plz enjoy ~
Love, 

december02 

No comments:

Post a Comment