Sunday, August 19, 2018

All my life [Part 15]

[Recap] Krystal agreed to go on a date with Amber. She texted Amber at around 4:30 am, which was why Amber didn't know and had been nervous around the younger girl all morning.

--------------------------

"Woohoo!" I shouted a little, man, I am so damn happy! Who in the world could have thought that Krystal would agree to date me!


"No wonder you've been all quiet," Krystal chuckled. Oh boy, her chuckles can melt me right now! 

"I need to blame Minho on this. You know I've been waiting for your text all night long, literally the whole night until at around 4 a.m. Minho texted me at that time, asking me to work out with him. That's why I just turned my phone off," I explained the whole situation to Krystal. I can't leave out the information that I was so anxious, waiting for her.

"I see, what a coincidence!" Krystal exclaimed while leaning her body closer to me. We are only side by side! Don't you readers think of kissing scene! 

"I know, anyway, you said ice cream after school? Don't you worry about Minho. We can always use another gate of our school. They just recently added a new one, so I don't think Minho knows it yet," I ensured Krystal that she will not see Minho, my super annoying buddy, after school. Even I don't want to see him.

We walk happily to the class. Hooking arms are very normal for us, girls. No one says a thing. No one looks, stares, or glares at us. We seem to them those besties who like to be intimate to one another. And I absolutely love this situation where no one put pressure on us. If we were in the states, there would be less judgment.

Sitting down next to each other, I can't really focus, not even a bit. I have no idea what the teacher is teaching us. I still cannot recover from my overly excitement.

"Hey! Stop grinning!" Krystal stick a sticky note on my desk.

I passed a sticky note back to her with some scribbles and heart drawings.

"M just happy you love me <3 i="" nbsp="">

I just left it there. I don't want the teacher to snatch the note, and read it out loud to the class. It would be very embarrassing, wouldn't it?

I only glance at Krystal every now and then, probably making sure that she won't be out of my sight. I don't know what I'm thinking, we will be in class for like an hour. She can't possibly be gone!

Is this when I can say that I can't get enough of her? Like can't get enough of her beauty?
I don't know... I just want to see her face, and that smile she has on her this whole time.

"Amber!" exclaimed the teacher. Yup, finally earth to me. 

"Yes sir?" I replied while standing up because yeah, it's rude to sit down and respond to your teacher's call.

"Would you please come up here, and solve this equation? Once you're done, we all can have recess," the teacher smiled evilly. Trust me! He really looks so evil with that smile as though he challenge me to finish it in a time-lapse manner! 

The class went 'OOOOHHHH!! Go Amber!' Everyone just starts to whistle and cheer for me. Ya all will thank me for this! 

"Yes, Sir," I walked up to the board and turned around to all my classmates, "if I finish this before recess time, you all owe me coffee"

'Yeah!! You'd better, we have 40 minutes to go!' I heard all the screaming from my classmates. Alright, 40 minutes is a really long time.

I quickly grabbed the marker, and looked at the equation. Oh crap! What is this thing?! Have I already studied it? 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw my teacher smiles evilly at me again. He must have put up a hard equation on purpose. Man, I will surely embarrass myself today in front of the whole class especially Krystal!

Oh well, no time to lose. I need to finish this quick.

I tried so hard to solve this equation. I drafted many times, and erased it many times as well. There seems to have no correct answer. Just when I thought I'm gonna fail, I heard Luna whispered something.

"Yes!" I muttered under my breathe. I love Luna so much for today!!

Once I completed, I turned around and bowed, earning all the applauses and cheers from my fellow people of the classroom. Also the teacher dropped his smile.

"Alright, it's correct, and you completed it 20 minutes before time. Not that impressive, Amber," he said, still trying to insult me in a way. Seriously, he shouldn't be a teacher!

So, recess time! Yes!

Luna and Sulli come to my table, talking about many stuffs I don't pay attention to. Krystal also comes to sit next to me, joining the conversation while the rest of the class goes to Victoria and bombarding her with million of questions. Yeah, she's pretty and popular.

"What are you doing after school?" Luna asked me.

"I don't know. Home, I guess?" I replied with shrug.

"You're so boring, Amber," Luna commented on my opinion. This girl! 

"Yeah, there are so many things to do, and you chose to go home?" Sulli added her opinion.

"Well, what do you guys want to do?" Krystal and I spoke up in unison. I love it! I saw her blush too!

"Oh my god, you guys are cute," Luna laughed. Yeah, she will have no idea that Krystal and I are dating now. 

"There's a mall near the school. We can do many things - watch movie, shopping -" Luna was cut off by Sulli

"and eating! I heard there's a new ice cream shop!" exclaimed hyper Sulli. No wonder she's so much bigger and taller than all of us. This childish giant loves to eat? 

"Let's wait and see. I'm still not sure. Plus my mum will be home early today," I replied.

"Oooohhh, mama's boy ~" Luna teased me, and Krystal laughs so hard along with Sulli. I hate it when Luna has to bring it up -_-

So what I am close with my mother.
Also I don't want to hang out with them when I can easily hang out with my girl!

~School bell~

"Break time is so short," whine Sulli before she returned back to her seat. Luna and Krystal did the same with long faces. Next session is geography. So boring.

~Fast Forward~
Yup, I have the ability to forward time. xD

We are all finally free from school! I had to tell Luna and Sulli that I can't stay with them.
After it was my plan with Krystal to avoid Minho at the end of the day, and leave as early as possible.

"Guys, as I told you before, Auntie and my mum are so close. Today they will pick up us, and have a small dinner celebration. So we can hang out with you," Krystal is trying to explain the whiny friends.

"I really don't want to go back home yet," Luna sighed loudly, but nodded as though she's approving Krystal and I leaving home now. She still has that puppy eyes on, ready to attack at our weaknesses anytime soon.

"Alright, Luna, quit that puppy eyes. You know only Krystal and Sulli are good at it - obviously because they are younger," I teases Luna back, and yeah it works. This time, Krystal and Sulli laugh their hearts out. I laughed along so hard too!

Not to waste more time, I bid them good bye, and rash to the new alternative door. Just right when Krystal and I turned,

"Amber! Little K!" a loud call from the end of hallway echoed loudly. Everyone turned to look at the voice source.

There stands, my annoying freaky friend, Minho.

-------------------------------
Love, 
December12 

It's been a really long time everytime everyone. 
Honestly, my shipper heart sank already, but I feel like I should finish all the stories I started. 
Please enjoy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment