Sunday, January 5, 2014

University Love [Part 8]


Sulli stands there in front of the girl toilet with a cold face.
She doesn't bother to say a word to the girl who locked herself in the toilet.


Well, I do it's so awkward to just suddenly confess, especially we haven't really talked much... 

Lost in her own thoughts, she doesn't realize that Amber and her cousin, Victoria, is walking toward her which causes her to jump in terror when she felt a pat on a shoulder from Amber.

"Hey! What's wrong? Did I scare you?" Amber asked in playful manner.

"Ehm, yeah, sort of," Sulli just smiled awkwardly, "you two are so early."

"Come on, not as early as you! The school is so quiet right now. I wonder how many people are here now," Victoria murmured.

Krystal, hearing the chatting noises, quickly opens the door and runs to Amber.
Amber is the only person in her mind right now since she believes the tomboy can protect her.

Everyone was kinda shocked at Krystal lightning run except for Sulli who is sadly staring at Krystal but avoid the gaze later when Amber pierces her eyes at her.

"Krys, what's wrong?" Amber gently, facing scaring Krystal.

"It's nothing, Amber. It just earlier I sensed that someone was following and so I went into the toilet and locked. I was so scared!" Krystal tried to fake the story, for she doesn't want anyone to know about Sulli confession toward her.

"Hmm, if you say so. Next time, don't go inside the school alone. Just sit on the bench outside and wait for us or something. It's so quiet in here. Got it?" Amber smiled at her.

Krystal instantly smiled back and nodded her head cutely. She hugs Amber's arm tight, telling Amber not to let go of her.

Victoria gave out a mischievous smile at Amber since Amber is so caring about Krystal's well-being. However, Amber just stared and ignored Victoria's smile by asking everyone to go have breakfast at a café not a far from school. Although Krystal is still a bit uncomfortable about going with Sulli, she agreed to. Moreover, she is quite hungry too.


At the café, Amber is sitting besides Krystal who is right in front of Sulli. The frighten girl keeps on avoiding eye contact with Sulli. Basically, she does not talk to Sulli at all. Not to make thing awkward, Sulli starts the conversation, firstly with Victoria.

"So, what do you think of here?" Sulli asked.

"Here? Not bad. I like it a lot here. The happiest part is that I can stay away from home, from my parents~ that is just the best feeling ever!" Victoria laughed.

"Hahaha...good for you," Sulli giggled, "I always find it boring since I've been living alone"

"Really? You don't have parents?" Krystal unknowingly butted in the conversation, which makes Sulli happy because she can have her crash attention.

"Well, we all live under the same roof, but they seem to be very busy and go abroad a lot that they have no time left for me. I usually stay with the maids in that gigantic house without any friends. People don't want to hang out with me because of my father's power. I mean, come on, he is just a simple person who works for the government!" Sulli said sadly.

"Aww...poor you little Sulli," Victoria patted Sulli head, showing her affection, "I'll hang out with you if you want. I'm usually free, anyway."

"That would be so nice! Thank you Victoria!" Sulli smiled widely, and genuinely before hugging Victoria.

She doesn't seem to be that bad, after all... Krystal thought.


--------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers!
Sorry for being absent!
And this is a very short update. I'm sorry!
I'll try my best to update more.

Thanks a lot for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment