Saturday, February 15, 2014

University Love [ Part 9 ]

 The coffee finally arrived...


"Yay ~ my mocha!" Krystal clapped her hands like a young girl.

"Hahaha....," Amber chuckled. So cute. 

"Hey, here's your hot cappuccino, dude" Victoria hand over a cup to Amber.

"Ice latte for me," Victoria talked to herself.

"Sulli! You have expresso?!" Victoria exclaimed.

Both Kyrstal and Amber also turn to Sulli who is sipping her hot expresso.

"What? It's bitter sweet, I like it a lot, " Sulli sipped, " and it actually helps me release my tension. Also the fragrance from this coffee make me feel so great ~ "

"Uhm..." Krystal, Amber, and Victoria just nodded...

It's must be so lonely for her to stay alone like that..., Krystal thought, was I being too harsh? Noo! I am not harsh! She was so weird confessing like that! That goose bumps is coming back already... 

"So, you like mocha hmm? " Amber asked Krystal, snapping Krystal out of her thought.

"Oh? Yes, yes, I like it. It's light and good" Krystal just smiled before asked back, " what about you? Cappuccino is your favorite? "

"Actually, no... I don't like it cold. I only like it hot because there is cream on top, and I like it a lot feeling the softness of it in my mouth~ Hmmm uhm, " Amber grinned happily.

"Yeah, she likes everything soft. Soft skin makes her wanna snuggle," Victoria smirked.

Amber immediately stares at Victoria unbelievably. Are you kidding me? 


Krystal almost choked her mocha after hearing what Victoria just said. She took some time staring at Amber as if she's a pervert. Well, perhaps she is? XD?

Sulli just laughs it off and said, " you must be a good kisser!"

"NO! NO! Don't believe her! She's crazy!" Amber claimed herself as innocent.

"Aw... come on! All of your girlfriends said you're great! In everything!" Victoria continued smirking, making Amber so shy.

"Yah!"

"It's ok, we don't mind," Victoria said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I don't mind either, " Sulli smiled, " Krystal don't think it's a problem too, right? "

"Oh? Me? I have no idea...," Krystal just stared at her mocha cup, looking all red.

All eyes on Krystal now...

"Ooooohhhhh.... looks like we have a shy girl here~ perfect match to our shy Tom!" Victoria laughed so loud.

Hearing that makes Sulli drops her smile...
She wants Krystal...
It hurts to even hear a joke of matching Krystal with others.

"Hey! It's time to study now and we haven't had breakfast yet!" Amber exclaimed, trying to take everyone attention from her soft taste. XD

===========================

Pretty short, hope you all enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment