Thursday, February 5, 2015

University Love [Part 22]

The whole afternoon went well. I really enjoyed myself outdoor today with Krystal by my mind, and Luna and Victoria bugging behind me.


I never thought cycling is fun. All I thought of it was tiring activity. I dropped Luna and Victoria along a way as Luna told me there’s good street food around that area. They both claimed that they can just take a bus home, to my apartment.
I drove up to my apartment. I planned to take a shower before going out for dinner. I’m still thinking of where to go.
“We should have shower first, Krys,” I said as I parked my car in the lot.

“But I got nothing to wear!” whined Krystal upon hearing me.

I got off my car and pull her out of the car, assuring her:
“It’s OK. Don’t worry. You can browse my wardrobe,” I smiled, dragging her. She reluctantly followed.We went inside an elevator shortly after. It was just the 2 of us right now.

“Why am I getting into your apartment after we just officially together for like 7 hours?” she asked, very doubtful.

“Ah, you see. I kissed your lips, so I have to take responsibility. And now you’re under my responsibility, I shall take good care of you physically and emotionally, and I know just the way to do so,” I smiled mischievously. I suppose she knows what I referred to.

“How?” she asked innocently. Oh really? You didn’t get what I mean?

“On the bed,” I smiled again, even a naughtier smile now.

“On the bed? How can you take care of me on the bed?” she asked again, “I really don’t get what you’re saying Amber.” She frowned a bit, looking all pure and innocent.

*Ding* 

The elevator door opened. I didn’t answer her question yet. I only grabbed her hand and walked to my apartment door, unlock it, and get it.

“You really don’t get it, Krys?” I asked with my eyebrow raised.
“No…” she looked at me, pouting.

“Hmm…I wonder if I’m dating a university student or a high school girl right now,” I rubbed my chin, beaming my eyes at her.

“Yah…,” she exclaimed softly, “I just really don’t get what you mean. It’s strange to take care of me on the bed because I’m not even sick right now,” Krystal stared at me cutely. She dropped her body right on the sofa, pouting, and looking unhappy at me.

“Haha, it’s ok. You don’t have to understand it now, my so innocent girlfriend,” I cupped her face and kissed her pout away. I pulled away, but still staring into her beautiful sparkling eyes. Soon, I leaned in again slowly. I can see her blinking, and her body went frozen. I smiled, capturing her juicy soft lips while she isn’t able to move along her lips yet.

Really first time kisser.

I can’t hold it, so I chuckled, causing her to pull away and slapped my face away, softly of course.

“What?! Stop laughing,” she whined like a little kid.

“You’re just so adorable!” I began to laugh louder now.

“I hate you! Don’t touch me!” she turned her back at me, crossing her arms. I hold my laughter and 
hugged her from behind. She did struggle a bit, but failed. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

“Don’t be mad. I love you,” I whispered sweetly. That’s the sweetest voice I could even let out.

I can feel her body shivered. Oh, right, I forgot. Whispering in the ear sent chills.
Now it’s time to make a good use of this situation. I kissed her eye before asking her,

“Say something baby,” before she could respond, I kissed behind her eye lobe, resulting in her shivering even more. She turned around and pushed me off her.

“What were you doing? It was ticklish!” she shouted at me, annoyed like a kid.

“Haha, you have a lot to learn, baby girl,” I laughed again. She’s so innocent! Really! She doesn’t know how to kiss. She doesn’t feel anything else besides ticklish when I kissed her eye lobe. Such an adorable girlfriend, “I’ll shower first, and you can check my wardrobe for what to wear, alright?”
I kissed her cheek and went straight into the bathroom.

…………………………………………..
Krystal’s POV

I was searching for something to wear, and I found some girls clothes that I don’t expect Amber to be wearing. There are a few blouse and short shorts. There’s also a set of lace undergarment.

“Does Amber wear these?” I mumbled.

While I was holding the outfit, I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. She kissed my eye lobe again! It’s so ticklish! Actually not only ticklish, but also weird feeling…
I don’t know what is called, but it feels sort of good and tickling …

“Found anything to wear yet?” she asked with her nose near my ear.

“Well, I think I found something rather interesting” I turned around and showed her the undergarments, “you wear these?”

“Oh…” she looked a bit surprised by the lacy stuffs.

“Oh?” I raised my eyebrow at her. I have a bad feeling that she’s hiding a girl or it’s her ex’s stuffs. Either way made me jealous and mad because if she’s hiding, it means she’s lying to me. And if she keeps her ex’s stuff, then it simply means she’s not over her yet.

“It’s my ex’s,” she said, dropping her voice and her head, avoiding my gaze.

“Why do you keep them? If you’re over, just throw them away!” I shouted at her. Everyone knows how scary I am when I’m mad. Now you have to know too, Amber.

“I’m sorry. I just got lazy and didn’t clean my wardrobe. I swear I didn’t even remember there’s still her stuffs in there! I thought she gathered everything already,” Amber explained herself, in a panic mode.

“It doesn’t matter! You are not over her yet, so why did you get together with me?!” I yelled at her. I really feel so betrayed right now.

“You told me to be responsible…,” her voice trailed off, still not looking at me.

“Oh! So it’s my fault?! It’s my fault now? Huh?” I shouted at her, “Look at me!” I continue shouting. I really hate it when someone don’t look at me when we’re talking seriously. She slowly locked eyes with me. I can see her sad and scared look, but I don’t care.

“Tell me! It’s my fault!?” I continued forcing her to answer.

“Krys, it’s not your fault, but I’m sorry.  I don’t know what to say,” she spoke softly and her gaze slowly darting away again.

“That’s it. I’m out of here. I can’t stay with a liar like you,” I quickly walked out and accidently bumped her shoulder. The moment I was at the door, she grabbed my wrist.

“Please don’t go. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, Krys.” She said in a sad tone I’ve never heard before.

“Let go!” I said calmly and seriously without turning to face her.

“I don’t love her anymore. I love you, and only you. Please stay, maybe we can talk things out?” she tried to plead me.

“What is it to talk?” I finally turned around to face her. 

“I don’t know. You can ask me anything you wanna know?” her eyes darting in every direction across the room but from my eyes.

“Fine then. I’ll stay,” I replied with a seriously unhappy tone.

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment