Wednesday, February 4, 2015

University Love [Part 21]

First class wasn't so productive since I was only playing with Krystal.
The lecturer was looking at us from time to time because we were passing notes to each other. I knew Victoria was also staring at me occasionally. When I caught her eyes, she just smiled sheepishly at me. Sulli kept her head to the board all these time, I suppose.

It is now break time, so Victoria and Luna is also making way to my table.
Why does Luna have to be here too?
Yah! JongHyun! Come and drag her away somewhere!

"I know you're shouting to JongHyun to take Luna away," Krystal pulled my ear up a bit high, "why do you have to be a meanie huh?"

"Ouch! Krys!" I yelped until she let go of my ear, "I just don't like her. What am I suppose to do?"

"She didn't do anything! Did you have a history together or what?"

"No, we didn't! Still, I don't why I hate her. I just feel it that way...," I trailed off my voice at the end because Krystal is glaring at me real hard.

"You'd better stop that negative feeling of yours, Am. She's my friend, and she will always be welcomed to hang out with us," Krystal glared for the last time. Then she smiled cutely to her friend, Luna.

"You love birds can't get your eyes off each other!" Luna smiled hugely. She's teasing Krystal, I guess.

"Yah...Don't say it. It was embarrassing! Everyone looked at us," Krystal was blushing red and hung her head low. Aww, how cute!
I couldn't help pinching her cheek softly. Victoria and Luna went 'ooh', but I didn't care. I was smiling madly at this adorable goddess.

"Stop it..." Krystal brushed my hands away.

"No, no, no, no, I'm not gonna stop. Look at you~ so red as a tomato already~" I said while pinching her cheek continuously.

"Hey, stop teasing her, she looks so red. She might explode, you know," Luna chuckled.

"You guys have any plans for this noon?" Victoria asked out of blue.

"No, we don't," Krystal replied with a smile.

"We're just gonna have dinner together tonight," Amber added, grinning.

"Hmm...so soon. Will I be eating by myself then?" Victoria asked in a sad tone because she usually sticks around with Amber since she doesn't have her ride yet. She goes wherever Amber goes.

"Aish! Vic! Don't think too much! I can accompany you! Just a dinner, no big deal. I know a lot of good street food here," Luna threw her hands around Victoria's neck.

"Yeah! I can help accompany you too!" said JongHyun in a very exciting tone.

Great! Now my savior has arrived! Haha, Luna's face is priceless. I don't know if she looks like she's about to go mad or burst out crying. Her lips form a pout but her eye brow knitted together. Seriously, need to capture this photo. I pulled out my phone right away and silently took her photo.
Only Krystal noticed it, but she was laughing along.

"I could blackmail her later," I talked softly to Krystal then she giggled.

"I don't want you to come with us. Just leave me alone, JongHyun," Luna said in a very tired, unhappy tone which doesn't usually come out from her lips.

She's feeling so bad now. Can't she really stand this man?

"I'm sorry, Luna. I won't bother you again," JongHyun said and left. I suppose he sense how bad Luna is feeling right now too.

"Luna, why did you do that?" Krystal asked, concerned.

"I got my reasons, Krys. I'll tell you later. Maybe via chat or something. I've been planning to tell you too." Luna spoke with a little smile, "so back to the plan. What shall we do this afternoon?"

"I want to get around town," said Victoria, feeling excited, "I'm gonna be living here for like 4 years! I should know where different places are, right?"

"Yes! I agree! I haven't explore this town yet!" Krystal replied in all jumpy and exciting.

"And I think we have the tour guide already," Luna smiled looking at me.

"Hey! Don't look at me! I'm not an outdoor type of person. I don't even know how many malls we have here!" I exclaimed. Frankly, I have no idea. I usually stayed in my apartment, playing games, surfing the net. Why bother going outside when you can also have fun indoors?

"You must be kidding! You've been living here since forever!" Luna exclaimed in unbelievable look.

"So what?" I asked back annoyed, "I think I have a better idea of travelling. Let's all rent a bicycle and ride around town!"

"That is the healthiest idea you have ever suggested, Amber," Victoria patted my shoulder, looking surprised.

I just laughed it off. Yeah, I know I'm lazy, Vic. You don't have to shove it all over my face.
I saw Sulli was getting up, perhaps talking to us too, but then the bell went off. So we all get ready for class again. We are having accounting class right now, the worst subject, and the only subject I hate.

"I hate accounting, Krys," I talked to Krystal.

"Why?" She looked with a questioning look.

"I just hate numbers. You see accounting is full of numbers!" I pouted, pretending to be cute.

She pinched my pouted lips and made a pouting lips too, sending me a kiss from afar. It was soooo cute!!

"Get used to it. Numbers are fun, don't hate it because I love it," with that she let go of my lips and returned to her work. Right. The lecturer gave us a few exercises to do while he walked outside. He's a skinny tall guy whose face is already full of wrinkles, making me doubt if he smoke often. I admit he's so good at explaining the lesson.

"I don't know how to do this," I mumbled, and Krystal heard it.

"Which one?" she asked, leaning her face near me.

"All of them!" I exclaimed with a pout again.

"Did you pout on purpose so that you want me to kiss you in class?" she asked without taking her eyes of the book. Yah! You don't even look at me, how could you know I was pouting.

"I looked at you by the edge of my eyes, Amber," she answered my question.

"Alright alright," I mumbled lazily. Actually I didn't even read the exercise. I was just whining because I don't wanna do the works.

"Amber," she called out, looking at me with all seriousness, "you didn't read the given exercise, did you?"

I shook my head slowly, giving her my sheepish smile.

"Read it and do it now. These are super easy, everyone could have done it. Don't slack off!" she demanded.

I sighed, but still had to do the work anyway. I don't want her to be mad at me.
Haha, it is funny because right now the one I used to think of competing is telling to study hard.
I wonder what she will think of me if she knew I wanted to challenge her in the first place.

School ended peacefully.
We all had lunch together. That includes Luna, Victoria, Krystal, and I. Luckily Sulli didn't ask to come along. She was unusually quiet.

We had lunch in this fancy restaurant which I had never realized was just a block away from my apartment. Krystal had pepper beef fried rice set. I ordered what she ordered. Victoria had some salad which I think was so light. How can she go biking all afternoon with just that for lunch? Luna was having some dumpling noodle that looks so good.

"Do you know where to rent bikes?" Victoria suddenly asked as she finished her salad while everyone is just half way through the meal.

"I don't know," I responded quickly before shoving a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

"How could you possibly suggest that?!" Victoria exclaimed in shock.

"Dude, relax! We're living in the future already now. Just check online and every single info will be given!" I replied, amazed at how she didn't think of searching for places online.

"You should travel more Amber. You really don't know anywhere else besides school and your apartment," Krystal stated softly.

"I will!" I grinned, "only if you're with me"

"Cheesy, I can smell it from here. Stop it," Luna stared at me, wearing a disgusted look.

"Yah! It's none of your business!" I responded harshly. And that just earned me a slab on the arm.

"I told you to be nice," Krystal glared at me.

"Yes ma'am!" I answered before turning to Luna and apologized.

"Whahahaha! Amber! You're funny! Don't. It's scary to have you say 'sorry' to me," Luna is laughing holding her stomach.

"You're one love sick puppy! Whahahaha, Amber just said sorry, that's odd," Victoria is also laughing. She laughed so hard that she's tearing up now.


The whole lunch and cycling time was cheered up by Victoria and Luna teasing the two love birds. They tease especially Amber because this tomboy seems to be so whipped.

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment