Saturday, February 7, 2015

University Love [Part 23]

Krystal decided to stay with Amber because it was Amber's request. She would let Krystal ask her anything.
They are sitting on the couch in the living room. Both haven't said anything yet. Krystal is waiting for Amber to explain herself, while Amber's waiting for Krystal to ask questions.

"Am, talk," Krystal demanded out of silence. 

"What do you want to hear?" asked Amber nervously. She's so scared right now. She doesn't even know why she's scared of Krystal. 

"About your ex! Why do you still keep her stuffs?" Krystal shouted once more. 

"I didn't know her stuffs were still in there," Amber replied quietly. 

"You sound like you're lying," said Krystal in an unsatisfied tone, "and she was living with you before?" 

"Well, yeah. She used to be my roommate," replied Amber. 

"And then?" 

"We started dating and got together. The day she broke up with me was the day she moved out as well," Amber narrated the story. 

"You guys have been living together. Sounds like a cute couple, and you didn't throw away her stuffs. You still love her," Krystal mumbled, her voice is changing. She's crying. 

Amber, saw her girlfriend cries, wanted to hug her, but then she didn't do so. She felt too awkward. 

"Please don't cry, Krys" Amber touched Krystal's shoulder, trying to bend her head low to see Krystal, "I swear I don't have any feeling for her anymore. She was my past. You're my present. Believe me. I love you," 

Krystal didn't reply, but keep on crying. Amber lifts her face up, and brushed her tears away. Her palm was on Krystal's face before she lean in for a kiss. She kissed warmly and softly before saying,

"I love you, Krys. Don't cry. I love you. I really do," Amber stared at Krystal's face, hoping the younger gaze would fall on her as well. 

"I'm sorry," Krystal said, finally. 

"Sorry? Why?" Amber asked, confused. It should be her to apologize. 

"I was being a clingy, jealous girlfriend. I think I must have annoyed you," sobbed Krystal. 

"No, no, Krys, no. I love you that way. When you're jealous, it shows me how much you love me, and care for me. Haha, don't be sorry or anything. I'm not mad at you baby. I love you," Amber smiled at Krystal who is calming herself down now. She stared back at Amber, and smiled with tears still occupied her eyes. 

"I love you," Amber leaned in again to give a quick sweet peck on Krystal's lip. 
"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," Amber ended each sentences with soft kisses all over Krystal face. She kissed her lips, nose, cheek, forehead, and even chin. 

"Stop it..." Krystal pouted. Finally Amber made Krystal smiled again. 

"Aren't you gonna say 'I love you' back to me?" Amber asked, grinning. 

"No!" 

"Come on, say it," Amber smirked, "or else!" 

"Or what?" Krystal gave out her famous beaming eyes. 

"Or..." Amber leaned in slowly, eyes fixed on Krystal's eyes as she wears a smirk all along. She grabbed Krystal's both wrist and hold them up in the air. Krystal, wasn't sure what to do, leaned backward trying to avoid Amber's leaning in face. 

Amber planted a kiss on her cheek near the eyes. Then move on to earlobe because she knows it's the younger girl's weakness. Krystal felt the chills and shivered, making Amber smiled bigger. Krystal gulped hard every time Amber kissed her on weak spot, while Amber is enjoying herself seeing Krystal's reaction. 

"Fine! I love you!" Krystal exclaimed, thinking that it will stop Amber from harrassing her ears. 

"Too late," Amber replied while nibbling Krystal's jawline. 

"Am..." Krystal called out weakly as she feel like her energy is drained, and her voice became whisper. Also her breathing turned unstable. The scene is become hotter and more intimating. 

Until Victoria broke in with Luna by her side as well. 
Amber jumped off Krystal who is puzzled of Amber's act. The innocent girl didn't even know it was a make out... 

"Oh shit! Sorry to interrupt!" Victoria exclaimed. 

"Carry on! We'll leave now!" Luna added, and was about to turn away when Krystal called out for her. 

"No need. We weren't even doing anything," Krystal sit up straight, "in fact, you just saved me from her evil grip,"

"Evil grip?! You were enjoying it!" Amber replied, surprised. 

"Hmm...Krystal likes it rough?" Victoria asked with a smirk. 

"Rough? I don't understand. She was just kissing my face, ear, jaw line, and neck, what's rough about it?" Krystal asked, doesn't have any idea what she just said. 

"Oh my god, Amber," Victoria gave her shocked eyes to Amber, saying 'Dude! You got yourself a pure virgin, innocent girl! You need to be careful.'

"Have you eaten yet?" Luna asked to change the topic while seating herself next to Krystal. 

"No, Amber just had shower and we were about to eat out," Krystal stated, "but it seems a bit late right now, isn't it? Amber! You need to cook for me!" 

"Alright, I'll cook for you. For all of you!" Amber stood up and make way to the kitchen, while dragging Victoria with her. 

The two cousins stand in the kitchen, whispering. Victoria is anxious because Krystal is too innocent, while Amber was a player. The two elements just don't match. 

"You have to be careful. She's so young and fragile!" Victoria said, looking very serious at Amber. 

"I wasn't even plan on doing anything!" Amber shouted in whisper, claiming herself to be the right one. 

"And what was earlier? Kiss ear, face, neck, jawline? I mean how could she not know it was a make out?!" 

"I don't know. It started with us playing, actually. Don't worry. I told you I am no longer a player. Chill, ok?" Amber replied to Victoria's reaction before started cooking. Victoria volunteered to help cook dinner. 

Meanwhile, in the living room, Luna is lecturing Krystal. Luna knows way more than Krystal does, and is a true expert in dating. 

"Didn't you know what you two did earlier is called 'making out'? Luna asked. 

"Making out?! Was that a make out?! Oh my god! How embarrassing I even told you guys where Amber kissed me!" Krystal gasped in a horrified tone, "oh dear, it was such a humiliation!" 

"Just note that what you did earlier is a make out, and be careful not to get involved in sex, ok? Just kissing is fine, take care of yourself. Amber was a player when I know her from highschool,"
Luna told Krystal a bit about Amber. 

"She was?!" Krystal was so shocked, "but she doesn't look like a player," 

"Krys, I think you're way too innocent. From the first glance, everyone knows she's a player," Luna rolled her eyes. 

Krystal just pouted at her mature friend. 

----------------------------------

Enjoy :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment