Thursday, February 12, 2015

University Love [Part 24]

Krystal sat there listening to Luna giving her dating lessons. It was quite interesting for Krystal to be hearing this, for she has never known Luna was such a good adviser.
"Since she's a player like that, you need to be careful. She might just wanna get into your pants," Luna talked slowly and seriously.

"Really? Hmm...that explains why she like kissing my ears. She knows it's the arousing spot! Oh god, Luna, you need to talk to me more often!" Krystal exclaimed with desperation.

"Such innocent little girl. I never thought you were so naive like this, Krys," Luna shook her head in disbelief, earning more pouts from Krystal, "and I can't tell you all about these things! You need to check it out yourself! Google it or something."

"Why can't you tell me? It's easier listening than reading," Krystal gave out her puppy eyes.

"It's a touchy topic! How could you expect me to tell you all those stuffs?!" Luna exclaimed a bit louder than usual. At the same time, Victoria and Amber also arrived in living room calling the girls to have dinner in the dining room. Amber looked at Luna suspiciously, wondering if she had told her girl anything inappropriate but the latter just avoid Amber's stare. Victoria noticed the 2 girls weird reactions, but didn't say anything beside insisting Krystal to the dining room.

"Whoa they all look delicious! Who's the chef here?" Krystal smiled hugely at the food in front of her. It's a really good timing because she is so hungry.

"It's my cooking," Victoria stated and sat down across from Krystal. Luna sat down next to Victoria while Amber sat beside her lover.

"Amber don't cook?" Krystal asked, looking a bit sad, "I was so eager to taste Amber's food!"

"I don't wanna cook for others, sweetheart. If I had to cook, I would only cook for you," Amber sweet talked melt Krystal's heart completely. She then scoop some chicken stir fried for Krystal.

"Do you like spicy food? This lemongrass stir fry chicken is very spicy," Amber asked, looking at Krystal who is staring mindlessly at the food on her plate.

"Oh no. I can't eat spicy food. I think I'm kinda allergic to it, but maybe a bit of it doesn't matter tonight!" Krystal and then ate up the chicken.

At the very moment, every eye was on her because she was fanning herself. Sweats are formed on her face that is somehow turning so red. She stuck her tongue out from time to time and breathed heavily. Amber quickly went to get a glass of cold milk from the fridge, and let Krystal drank it.

The fanning girl cool down just then. She gave out a satisfied relief look.

"You shouldn't have eaten it," Amber wiped off the sweats using tissue.

"Stop Am! Don't use tissue, my face is allergic to tissue. I think I have a handkerchief in my bag," Krystal rose up, but pulled back down by Amber.

"I got mine in my pocket," she took out a polka dot handkerchief which attract giggles to the room.

"You're using pink polka dot? How cute, Amber," Luna giggled, looking at the handkerchief.

"Yah, shut up. I like it," Amber bellowed at Luna unhappily.

"I hope it's not something given from her," Krystal glared at Amber before snatching the handkerchief to wipe her sweat off.

"No, it's not from her. Relax, baby girl," Amber patted Krystal's head dearly.

"You two are so sweet, and this is just the first day of getting together," Victoria commented, rolling her eyes.
Amber and Krystal replied with smiles, and feed themselves delicious dinner. Luna enjoyed their company as she talked about random stuffs and the listeners nodded to her words. Amber doesn't like her, still, but pretend to be so so with her so that Krystal wouldn't be mad about it.
The dinner went smooth as all of them really enjoy themselves especially for Krystal.
She loves the fact that she get along with these best people.
They had some fruits later on in the living room when Krystal phone rang.

"Where are you?!" a worried mad brother voice echo the phone.

"I'm at Amber's apartment, Ryan," Krystal answered, a bit surprised at her brother reaction.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Ryan was still shouting over the phone.

"Oh, you didn't ask. I just had dinner here. I'm about to leave anyway," Krystal answered a bit annoyed. She hates her brother for shouting at her. Actually she doesn't like anyone shouting at her.

"How are you getting back? It's 10 pm already. Haven't you notice?" Ryan lowered his voice since he knows Krystal's reaction toward his shouting, but his voice was still as strict and tough as ever.

"Really? I didn't know that. How am I getting back, then..." Krystal mumbled as she now understands why her brother shouted at her. It was totally her fault for staying out late.

"Are they all girls? At your friend's place?" Ryan asked, concerned.

"Yes, 4 girls including me," Krystal replied, sounded delighted that her brother might be suggesting staying at Amber's place tonight.

"Just stay there for the night then. I am actually won't be home tonight. I'm picking my girlfriend at the airport, and spending the night with her. Bye," Ryan hang up before Krystal could uttered a thing.

He's got himself a girlfriend already? Krystal thought. and began to giggle. Finally, Ryan got a girlfriend! That's a good news. Very very good news.

"What's up? Suddenly giggling?" Luna asked.

"Ryan got a girlfriend! I am so happy, Luna!" Krystal exclaimed. She smiled, showing her white teeth before hugging Luna so hard. Luna, then, turned sad, and replied with an 'oh', yet her sadness couldn't be seen by anyone.

"Oh, Amber, would you mind if I stay for the night?" Krystal grinned hugely. She already knew the answer.

"No, not at all! Sure you can stay! A night or 2 or 3, I don't mind!" Amber replied excitedly.

"Looks like someone is happy," Victoria teased before turning to Luna, "how about you, Luna? It's getting late. You should stay with us too."

"Lovely! My parents aren't home tonight, so I can stay here for time being," Luna replied with a sweet smile. It kinda made Victoria's stomach stir, and Amber noticed it. A mischievous look plastered on her face for so long until Victoria noticed it and scoffed her.

Luna is staying in Victoria room, of course while Krystal is with Amber. Krystal is lying on her stomach looking at Amber who's attention is fixed on the laptop screen. They stayed silent for so long that Krystal couldn't stand it and broke the silence.

"What are you doing Amber?"

"I'm just challenging this man online. He's tough. I never lose to anyone before," Amber replied without looking at Krystal. She looks so focused and serious about her game. Krystal jumped off the bed, and walked up to Amber to hug her neck.

"Good luck! Fighting!" Krystal whispered in Amber's right ear and kiss it. Quite surprise, Amber's head was trembling and her neck shorten into her shoulder. She's shaking the goosebumps away.

"Why did you do that?!" Amber said, wanted to look at Krystal but couldn't because she was afraid her game lose, "he almost killed me!"

"It's payback time, honey," Krystal whispered again, blowing some hot air.

Victoria was so wrong. I was so wrong about you, Krystal Jung!! Amber thought while biting her own lips. She needs to win this game, and then tease Krystal.

"Where did you learn that?" asked Amber, trying to distract the girl before she start to distract her.

"From Luna earlier. How does it feel?" Krystal asked bubbly, didn't really aware of what she's doing.

"From Luna? Don't learn those kind of stuffs from her!" Amber exclaimed, "she's naughty!"

"NO! She's an expert!" Krystal debated back at Amber who is right now winning the game. She swung her chair around, facing Krystal and then pull the girl into between her legs.

"She's not an expert. I am." Amber stood up and suck on Krystal lips strongly, hitting the latter by surprise. Krystal stood there, paralyzed until Amber pulled back with a smirk on her face.

"You need to return my kisses. Kiss me back slowly, joining our lips together. That's how we kiss," Amber smiled warmly. The sparkles in her eyes tell Krystal that this girl is actually so sweet and gentle.

"Let's try it again," Krystal muttered, and this time, she wrapped her arms around Amber's neck and started the kiss. Amber gladly returned the kiss. Even though it was a bit awkward at first, they managed to keep their lips in sync. Krystal's first time was a bit slobbing, but Amber didn't care. Later, she lifted the younger girl and placed her onto the bed without separate the kiss. Soon enough, Krystal pushed Amber off her as she was panting heavily.

"You almost killed me, Am!" said Krystal between her heavy breath.

"Don't you just love it?" Amber breathed heavy as well, but turn side way to look at Krystal who is still looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I do love it. It was my first time," Krystal mumbled.

"Come on, let's sleep properly," with that, Amber lift Krystal up again and placed her on the bed in the right position. Amber lies herself next to her girlfriend. Krystal was fast asleep, leaving Amber staring at her, stunned by her beauty. Amber could sleep as well when Krystal swung her arm around Amber's waist during sleep.

-----------------------------------

Hope you like this!
Love,
December12

No comments:

Post a Comment