Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lovely nasty girlfriend (2 shots)

A sweet but almost impossible love story. The starts of it was funny, the body was painful and awkward, but the ending is so adorable. Here goes my story...
It’s a very windy this morning that I suddenly remember that spring is right around the corner. It’s my favorite month of all because firstly, it’s windy and cool. Secondly the season of new life! Everything just grow!

However, my work load also grows. I have to wake up early in the morning to cook my own lunch and prepare it to work. I am a personal banker who works for the bank that is so so so far away from home. It takes me 1 hour to get there (without traffic jam) or 1 hour and half (with traffic jam). I was offered by a bank where it takes only 15 minutes ride from home, but I refused.  

Actually there’s one main simple reason that I chose to work far— my boss, my lovely pretty boss.
Seriously, she is so kind and funny. I can’t resist her at all! Of course she doesn't know I like her. Well no one knows beside me myself. Ever since the day she interviewed me, I just fell for her. She’s amazing and talented. No wonder she can be the boss of at a very young age, or maybe it’s just me wasting my precious time unemployed until I got broke so that I decided to work again. If I started working right after I graduated, I should be having a high position now as well.  Riding along the way, it’s so cool, cool enough that I just wanna close my eyes and feel the wind. Knowing that I’m gonna meet her just make me so happy! I arrived the bank right after my senior personal banker (AKA, another boss) entered the building. He’s a guy who doesn't smile much, but always earned top sale performance. Honestly speaking, I sometimes think he always answered customers’ question off the topic. By the way, his name is JongHyun. All the employees thought I was his younger sister, but no I am not. I am just Amber, the only child of the family.

“Hello!” I greeted him nicely.

“Hi,” he replied without a smile, but I sense the happy tone in his voice. He should smiles more, really, or else people would think that he’s unfriendly.

“Breakfast yet?” I continue asking, trying to make a nice convo with him.

“Already. My wife cooked porridge this morning.” He replied while having his eyes fixed on the news on the TV.

“Oh… me too! I had some bread,” I replied him before grabbing a newspaper to my desk.

I’m not a news reader.
I only wanna do the crossword puzzle on the newspaper. There’s also SUDOKU, my favorite game although the game never fail to give me headache.

Around 30 minutes later, my pretty boss arrived. She’s in a simple white loose blouse and a black pencil skirt today, and black high heels with one hand carries a dark blue handbag, another holds a cup of coffee. Even though her eyes are hidden behind the big sunglasses, I know she’s looking at me too.  I genuinely smile at her and muttered ‘morning’. She smiles back at me, and walks to her room inside.

“Hey, control your eyes. You know she’s not interested in girls. I’m just telling, so you’d better not wasting time on her,” JongHyun whispered near my ears, doesn't wanna let others know about my secret crush. 

His words turn my mood upside down. I feel so terrible! I kinda know that, but I can’t take control of myself. My heart does things involuntary, so there’s nothing I can do about it.

“Just let it be, bro. I can’t do anything about it. Not at all,” I replied with a very sad face. Then he patted my shoulder and walked off. He has a good pair of eyes, this man. He can tell what I want, what I need, and what I'll be needing. Does all the banker have to know all those stuffs? 

The day starts off with loads of customers coming in and out, doing their transactions, opening and closing bank accounts, applying for loans, and all those banking stuffs. I love my job even though it’s always pressuring me because I need to sell more loans in order to get promoted or pay raised. Seems like it’s my lucky day today as I sold off 2 loans, and opened 2 VIP accounts (customer needs to deposit more than 30,000 USD in the account). My boss was so happy while I am delighted because of her smile which is so bright. It melt my heart away, and made me grin more than usual as well.

“Amber did a very good job today! We need to throw a big party!” she exclaimed after it’s our closing hour when no more customers are allowed to get into the bank.

“Yeah! Need a celebration, and you have to pay, Am!” a teller shouted from his counter. He’s Key.

“Well, you guys have fun. I need to head home early today. Mum isn't well,” Luna, another teller, said.

“Aww…that’s too bad! So then it’s just me, Amber, Key, and JongHyun for today,” Krystal said, “let’s go to pub. It’s been a long time since I last drank with you guys.”    

The part that I don't like about Krystal is that she drinks, drinks a lot. Her tolerance is even higher than the guys. I just never seen one like her. I was startled at first when she invited us over to have a party of no food, but just beer and wine.
I am known to be the most innocent employee of the branch. Well, that's what they say when they haven't known me for sure. I'm also a drinker, just a classic drinker who can only intake wine and cocktail. Anyway, we are now inside a KTV room (turns out that we all needed to sing as well, pub won't fit us). As usual, we got like 20% discount because the KTV place is a partner with our bank.

Seems like we are having more food than drink tonight, and that's surprising.
Krystal was drinking beer, one glass after another. The boys keep on singing while I only eat and sing occasionally along. It looks like Krystal is having problem or something because she doesn't look so happy. There must be something bothering her since she only keep drinking without uttering much words to us, and because of over drinking, she was drunk. Very drunk. Actually, it was already 10pm when we realized she was drunk.

"Call her husband!" JongHyun ordered me in a dazzling manner. I suppose he's kinda drunk too.

"Yeah, I wonder why her hubby hasn't called her yet. It's already a late hour," Key added. He seems to be more conscious than JongHyun though.

"OK, I'll try calling him then," I replied while digging into her handbag to grab the phone, "it's dead."

Yes the phone's out of battery, so I can't find her hubby phone number then. Talking about her husband, both of them really suit each other. He was so manly and tough, and she's strong and pretty. What a good match.

"I'll just take her home. She lives near me anyway," I grabbed her stuffs and tried to lift her up, "will you guys help me get her into the car please? I'll go to talk to the manager here to take good care of my motor."

Sure, that's how it worked. I kept my motor at KTV place, then drive her home. She's so so drunk right now; she's sleeping, unconscious. I, intentionally, stopped the car to admire her beauty.

"Why do you have to be a married woman? You're so beautiful. Is it wrong that I wanna kiss you right now?" I asked the sleeping beauty in front of me. She doesn't look like someone who's married. I really wish I can be a man then marry her.

"I don't think it's wrong that you wanna kiss me," she quietly replied which scared the hell out of me,"I know I have stunning beauty that no one can resist." She, then, giggled. Oh my god, she must have heard everything! But wait, I didn't really say anything wrong, everything was a broad, blunt word.

"I thought you're sleeping," I replied nervously.

"No, I am not. I'm not even drunk, Am," she sit straight and smile naughtily at me, "I only wanted you to take me home."

"Oh? Really? Why?" I could only processed one question in my mind: why?

"I like you too," a very simple answer from her lips made me froze in place.

 I like you too... 
I like you too...
I like you too... 

___________________________

This is 2 shots from me. 
It's a new experience from me cuz I made most of characters married. XD 

Love, 
December12 

No comments:

Post a Comment