Saturday, April 4, 2015

Lovely nasty girlfriend (end)

I like you too…

“Amber! Earth to Amber!” Krystal shook my shoulder, making me awake from my mini heart attack.

“Sorry, what did you just say? I think I've heard it wrong,”  I asked her again, making sure I wasn't daydreaming.

“Hey, don’t panic! Happy April’s fool! I should have taken a photo of your face,”  Krystal started laughing so hard until she told her stomach while my heart dropped till my foot. So that was just April’s fool, my god, I should have known. Man, that hurts so bad.

“You really shouldn't have fooled me. I am not a fan of April’s fool, and it’s not funny,” I drove off fast.

At this state of moment, I just wanna race in the street. She grabbed my shoulder and said,

“Hey, I’m sorry, calm down, will you? You’re over the limit!”

“Urgh,” I groaned in return, but eventually slow down because yeah, I’m still conscious enough not to kill us both.

“I’m sorry, ok? No more fool next time. I just thought you’re also playful, so I didn't know you’re unhappy about it,” Krystal apologized, sadness can be heard easily which made me feel so bad right away.

“I was overreacting, I’m sorry as well,”  I replied, fixed my eyes on the road, “ I was so hopeful upon hearing that from you,”

“Hey, don’t return the favor that way. I can’t be fooled,”  she stuck her tongue at me.

“I wasn't fooling around. I really like you, and the fact you’re a married person kills me, and just now you said you like me but turns out to be an April’s fool,” I told her everything burden in my chest.
My words create silent atmosphere. Because she doesn't say anything, I don’t dare say a word.

“Happy April’s fool again. Honestly speaking, I really like you. Sorry I lied that I lied,” Krystal said softly.

“Huh?” I couldn't really process the words she said right away. 

“I like you, I do, but I just lied that ‘I like you’ is an April’s fool lie,” she explained herself. And that’s easy to understand.

“So…?” so what now? We both confessed a fail relationship. What’s the point right?

“Why don’t we get into a relationship?” she suggested, making me hit on the brake right away.

“What? How about your husband?” I turned my head, facing her, wearing an amused face, “are you asking me to be your affair?”

“No! I’m a single lady,” she smiled, “that so-called husband is just my cousin. He’s just putting up a master plan, some sort of that.”

“Oh?” that’s the only word I could muttered.

“Haha, you’re cute. Let’s get into relationship,” she right away crushed her lips on mine. I didn't exactly know how to respond. My whole body is stiff. I can’t decide whether it’s another sick joke or it’s really the truth. Waiting to see her move, I began to feel that it’s a reality, so I just respond well to the kiss. Quite a gentle smooth kiss it was. Pulled out, she pecked my cheeks and told me to bring her home.

From that day on, my daily routine changed. I didn't spend most time preparing food because I was too busy preparing myself. I want myself to look good and professional to suit her. Every day to work, for me, is just to attract her, to show her I’m the one. Because we were both too busy with work, we didn't get to hangout much. We only see each other inside the work place. 3 months went by so quickly, and one day she asked me,

“Am, I think we should move in together. With all these workloads, I can hardly meet you. I mean I see you at work all the time, but we have to keep our professionalism, and that’s miserable!”

“All right!” I chuckled before continue, “I’ll look up for condo price and we can discuss later. Sounds good?”

“That’s great!  You’re the best, I love you!” she pecked my lips swiftly. I found it so cute until I saw Luna was at the door, paralyzed. Judging on her facial look, I suppose she has seen the peck. Yeah, we are still at work, and didn't expect anyone to know about us. 

“Oh, Luna! What’s it you want me to help?” Krystal asked, normally while signaling me to leave. 

Their talk went on longer than I expected. I hope Luna won’t say a thing because my kind of relationship isn't so profitable to the bank. 2 days went on, but I heard no rumors about me dating the big boss. I guess Luna kept quiet after all. Talking about me, Krys and I already moved into this luxurious apartment.

 “Baby~” Krystal whined in my arm.

“Hmm?” I replied without dropping my eyes from my book.

“I want water, go get it!” sounds so demanding, this girlfriend of mine.

“But I’m reading and the bed is too soft to leave,” I replied pitifully, trying to let her go get it herself.

“Am, from the count of 3—“  Krystal was about to say the scary word.

“Ok! I’ll go get it,” I immediately got off and came back with a glass of water.

That count of 3 never fail. She would usually come up with weird and scary condition. Like the last time, because I forgot to buy her shampoo, she gave me cold shoulder for 3 days. Totally ignored me. And when she’s jealous? Oh boy, I need to prepare my sleeping area on the floor. There's also another time when I made a dirty joke, she just glared and slapped in the face, and told me not to make sort of joke in front of her again because she doesn't like it. The slap didn't hurt so bad, luckily. 


She’s one nasty girlfriend. Only after we got together. 

----------------------
So here's the ending. it's actually a bit off the title. 
Well enjoy reading. :) 

Love, 
December12 

No comments:

Post a Comment