Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ship about to sink

Hey guys!
So, I've been slacking off real bad because ... well, Kryber ship is kinda sinking already.
I feel so sad that I see no more moments between them. Even worse, f(x) seems to nearly disband and some sort because, look, everyone is too busy with acting and musical. They don't do things as a band anymore...

What should I do? Should I continue writing Kryber fanfic? Because I seriously can't think of what to write. There's no inspirations, no recommendations, and I can't just simply imagine and make things up!
*Sigh*
I do know not many people read this blog yet I still sign in occasionally since writing hear makes me feel better.
Talking about the ship about to sink, I finally notice Amber's instagram post with Krystal!
Darn happy!! Yay!

Link dt worry, this is just a link to Amber's IG.
After seeing this like since July 20th, 2017, I was inspired to write fanfic and continue my story.
But... it's been 16 days, and I still haven't come up with anything yet!
Haha... life still goes on. Hope to see more Kryber moments.

Love,
December12

No comments:

Post a Comment