Friday, July 19, 2013

University love [Part 5]

Krystal's POV

Not long after, the drinks came as well as some food. I see nuts, some kimchi, some minced pork...
Argh... not much of my favorite...


"Krys, here, have some pork. It's very good! " Amber shoved the plate of pork to me.

"Oh, thanks Amber ^^" I smiled at her, and tried the pork a bit. Well, the pork is very good, so I decided to have another bite.

"Like it?" Amber asked when she drank her cocktail.

"Ah-huh, it's actually good" I ate some more.

"Haha...be careful, and what song do you wanna sing?" she is scanning through the song books.

"No, it's ok. I don't sing" I just keep on eating XD

"Oh? You don't? Then it's a waste coming here. Why don't you dance then?" Amber grinned. She looks like a troll face.

"Who me? Dance!? No way!" I declined immediately!

"Why not? It seems like we're the talker and eater here. Those two sing like they have never sang before" Amber pointed at Victoria and Sulli.


So baby give me one more night~~~ Victoria sings as she lean to Sulli.
Sulli just sang the same sing and lean back into Victoria. They were dancing crazily to the melody.
Amber shakes her head randomly to the melody.
I just stare at them. They seem so carefree in life while I am like a close box.

"Come on Krys! Dance with me!" Amber suddenly dragged me up and move to the beat of new disco song.

I was shocked, but because she has already hold my hands, I can't just push her away. So, I just sway my body back and forth randomly, feeling so embarrassed.
Sulli is still staring at me. I don't know what is the problem with her. Do I look like someone she knows? Or what?

Well,... one thing I can see for sure is she is smiling at me, and dancing so sexily and smoothly, whereas Victoria just cheer out loud. These two eventually look great together!

And I can see myself and Amber suit each other... *blush*
What am I thinking?!

"Krys! This is not dancing! What ya doing is grandma walking! Hold my hands and do what I do" she gripped my hands tight before let them go. Then she starts to dance some simple moves that I can follow shortly after.

Hahaha! I can't believe I am dancing!

" You're doing good..." she whispered in my eyes.

I gasped in return. That whisper ... just gave me goosebumps...
I can see her smirked. What is she thinking?

I can stop right away and sit back down, and enjoy my coke. Somehow it tastes weird.
After a few sips, my body starts to get warmer...

Amber immediately comes to my mind. She must have drugged me!

I try to stand up and walk to her, wanting to slap her. However, when my hand reached her face, I fell into her arms.

"NOOO!!" I attempted to shout but my voice just won't come as loud as I expected.

"Krystal?! Are you ok? Hey, wake up!"

Those are the last thing I heard before I slowly closed my eyes.

--------------------

Amber's POV

While dancing, I noticed Sulli smiling weirdly at Krystal. These girls greet each other in a very different way from me and Victoria, I guess.

Seeing Krystal grandma dance, I feel so tight in my chest! So,...

"Krys! This is not dancing! What ya doing is grandma walking! Hold my hands and do what I do" I spoke in the loud music before started dancing in order for her to follow, and yep, she followed suit.

Now my naughty side of me got into me. I feel like playing with Krystal by whispering huskily in her ears,
"You're doing good..."

I like to do that and see the pale face of the receivers XD
Although I am afraid that Krystal may be mad at me, I can give excuse later saying, I was drunk XD

The sight of her bewildered face made me smirk. I love this innocent girl!
She quickly sit down, but she grabbed my drink and sip it instead of her coke. XD
She can actually drink cocktail huh? So good pretending innocent.

I couldn't focus on her anymore when Victoria handed me the microphone since my favorite song is next, but even before I could sing a word, Krystal walked unsteadily to me, yet fell completely into my arms.

I saw her mouth open, but I heard nothing which make me so worried. As her eyes begin to close, I yelled,
"Krystal?! Are you ok? Hey, wake up!"

When Krystal stopped responding, we all panicked and brought her to the hospital.
We all have the same thought-- she might be drugged.

After half an hour, the doctor came out of the room and smiled at us.
"Don't worry, she's just drunk" he tried to hold in her grin.

LOL! This is so embarrassing!

"Oh, thanks doc!", we three said in unison and bowed.
"You're welcome, and I fed the patient with syrup, she'll be awake in an hour or two. You may go in"

Like magic, she woke up normally after an hour.
She was so scared of me that she moved away from me.

"Krystal, are you alright? You were drunk, you know?" Sulli was the one to start speaking; she seems as if she is worried the most.

"I am? That's because Amber drugged me!" she said out of fear.

"NO! You drank my cocktail!" I protested myself. I don't want to be a guilty in her eyes!

"Yeah, the doctor said that you have low alcohol tolerance, that's why a few sip made you drunk", Victoria explained.

"Oh... I see, that's why my coke taste funny. It's actually your cocktail! " Krystal began to laugh out loud, can't believe herself. XD

We all laughed with her.

Since it's 9 pm already, I decided to take them all home.
I helped Krystal getting up, for her head is still spinning. With Victoria on the left, and I am on the right, she stumbled and crashed her lips onto mine again. Being aware of what just happened, she quickly turned away with her face was bright red.

I just got kissed from a beautiful lady twice today! XD

--------------------------------------------
Short update.
Please enjoy, thank you for reading everyone!

Love,
December12



No comments:

Post a Comment