Monday, July 22, 2013

University Love [Part 6]

Amber's POV

In front of her house, she got out of the car and bit us good bye. I wanted to help, but she said she is fine now that she can walk by herself.
I love her thank you smile that was given to me, well everyone, before she went into her house.


"Hey! Sulli is still in the car! Hurry up and drop her at her house!" Victoria knocked my head. Oh yeah... I almost forgot Sulli. XD

"You're so weird after got kissed, Amber" Sulli giggled.

"Yah! I'm fine, I'm great!" I protested.

"LOL! We can see it already~ crushing on her, huh? But dude! It's barely a week you two studied together! Isn't it too soon?" Victoria mocked me. She is so ganna be dead when we get home. Just wait.

"YAH! Stop teasing me! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! Now, shut up or I'll drop you here!" I pretended to me mad.

As usual, she bought it and became mute; and that goes the same way to Sulli.
Haha...this is fun, making people afraid of you.

Sulli's house surprises me! It is so big and beautiful... she must be so rich!
"No one's home again..." she signed.

"Are you telling me you're going to spend a night alone in this gigantic house?" Victoria widen her eyes in disbelieved.

"Well, there's no other way" Sulli shrugged her shoulder, "well, guys, thanks for the ride!"

With that, she went into her house, waving us good byes.

"Poor her, Vicky."

"Yeah, she is so cute! Why aren't there anyone with her? I wonder if this happens a lot" Victoria spoke out of pity.


As soon as I got home, I ran to the toilet. Oh boy... it needs a way out.
Victoria shouted,
"I guess cocktail didn't mix well with the kiss you just got"

"Shut up!!" I yelled as I feel my stomach growling. Stupid stomach!

"Dude! I'm ganna have shower and rest now. You have fun in there, alright?" Victoria laughed and walked to her room.

"You stupid cousin!" I shouted from the toilet!

I washed myself clean and search for comfort. Jumping on the bed, I suddenly remembered about how pale Krystal's face was.

I wonder what she is doing right now... 
Does her brother blame her? 

Feeling worried, I chatted to her through Line, the very popular app right now. I want to know how it works, too.

llama: Hi? 

Krystal: May I know who is this? 

llama: Can't you tell? 

Krystal: M off now 

llama: Ow! Amber! It's Amber! 

Krystal: Oh? It's you huh? Llama? XD? So funny! XD 

llama: yah! it's my lovely name! Llama is my cousin! 

Krystal: Lol! really? so weird! XD 

llama: Stop laughing! 

Krystal: XP! I won't! You're so cute! 

llama: Haha...m I really? 

Krystal: Yeah XD how do u know i have line? 

llama: well, I just opened the app, and loaded yr name. It says Krystal.

Krystal: kekeke.... 

llama: Btw, was anything ok at home? Did your bro scold you anything? 

Krystal: Worried ab me? Nah, m fine. He isn't even home XD 

llama: haha....lovely! what r u doing now? 

Krystal: m reviewing lessons. 

llama: oh? m bothering u? 

Krystal: well, a little bit. Let's chat next time :) 

llama: Ok! good nite! 

Krystal: nite! 

Such a good student huh? She will be the top in class... 
Cool! 
But I should be the top one. 
Krystal... I challenge you. I'll to the top. Only me. 

=================

I think you can see how strange the story is going now. XD 
Have fun reading. 

Love, 
December12 




No comments:

Post a Comment