Wednesday, January 7, 2015

University Love [Part 18]

Oh my.

Krystal is right there behind me.

She must have heard everything.

Now what should I do? 


Honestly speaking, Krystal looked as shocked as Victoria and I are. She stood there, staring and me, but utter no words. Say something Amber! I yelled at myself.
God...
I got nothing to say. I got nothing to talk to her.

"Hey Krys," Victoria finally said something and broke Krystal eye contact away from me.
"Si-Sit down!" I stuttered. I tried to keep cool, but I can't.

Krystal sit down next to me, and placed her books on the table. I was expecting her to say something, but she went on silent. She ordered some food and drink, then turn to me. Our eyes met, and I got even more nervous.

"You said you gonna explain page 15 for me," said Krystal while flipping the pages, "I suppose 1 hour is enough for you to illustrate the lesson?" she looked at me and smiled.

OK, now I don't understand. She heard my convo with Vic, and surely knows that I love her, and she seems to be perfectly normal.

"Alright sure. I think you'll understand in no time because I am the best teacher in the world!" I praised myself playfully like usual. To my surprise, she stuck her tongue at me. I glanced at Victoria, she's also bewildered at Krystal's attitude. Is it because we came from different culture?
Well, I never know where she's from. I will find out very soon.

"Hey guys!"

Guess who it is!
Maybe you're thinking that it's Sulli, but no, it's Luna. I hate this girl! Why does she have to pop up here right now right now?

"What are all doing?" she asked, smiling hugely.

"Hunting elephants. You see, they hide so well in this cafe," I replied ironically, hoping to see she's in pain, but she keep the same exact smile like she greeted us earlier.

"Amber! That isn't nice! If you ever do that again, I won't speak to you ever!" Krystal hit my arm roughly,,,
and yes it hurts, but I don't mind as long as your skin touch mine :D

"Roger that!" I replied quite instantly, looking all love struck.

"Good," replied Krystal before she averted her attention to Luna, "sit down Luna! Let's have breakfast together."

Therefore, Luna placed herself next to Victoria, and it make them both sitting across from me and Krystal. Luna would sometimes smile mischievously at me, and it creeps me out. Without her smiling, she scared me well enough. Thus, that smile just crept me out.

"Stop looking at Luna like that!" Krystal hit me for a second time.

"What?!" I guess I gave Luna a noticeable disgusted look.

"Just stop looking at her for some time, she's so sweet, and you look like you wanna eat her alive," Krystal frowned at me.

"Don't be jealous," Luna spoke out of blue, "I'm sure Amber isn't interested in me in the way she's interested in you, so don't worry, Krys,"

And there goes us blushing. Krystal looked so bright red, and so cute! I suppose I am pink, but that doesn't matter. What matters the most is Krystal cuteness~

Krystal tried to calm herself down by forcing me to explain her the lesson. Turns out, I explained everyone. Luna and Victoria didn't read, so they found out that my explanation is pretty easy to get.
After explaining and eating breakfast, we all just sat there, chit chatting since we still have time before class starts. From the edge of my eye, I saw Sulli, glaring at me, but once I turned, she's gone.

-----------------------
Just a short update.
I wanna write, but my finger hurts.

Love,
December12

No comments:

Post a Comment