Wednesday, January 28, 2015

University Love [Part 19]

From the edge of my eye, I saw Sulli, glaring at me, but once I turned, she's gone.
I'm not sure if my eyes played trick me or what, but I think I'm quite sure Sulli was there, glaring at me. That girl is really something. Before I can say I felt neutral toward, but now I don't like her.
Her look is fine, her personality is also OK, but I just don't like her. That's the same one bad feeling I'm having toward Luna. They both don't harm in any ways, but I just don't like them. 

I was lost in my thought for a while until Krystal tapped my shoulder. 

"It's time to go to class, Am" she said, beaming her eyes at me. 

"Oh? Alright then. Let's get going," I replied as I waved my hand at the waiter, dedicating to ask for bill. 

Soon, we were all heading to school. Stopping at the gate, we were greeted by hyper JongHyun who suddenly clung onto Luna. I know she doesn't him because her face just say it all. Luna kept on shooing him away, yet that just attract him closer to her. They were both so busy with each other that they left us all behind. 
Seriously, it's a real happiness to see Luna being bothered like that. 

"That is one ugly smile," said Krystal as stared at me, "you like to see the suffering of other, don't you?"

"Ah, no!" I chuckled, "just some particular person." 

"She's a bad one, Krys. I don't mind you kick her butt once in a while," Victoria joined the conversation. At the same time, the second person that I don't like also appeared in the scene. 

"Hey guys!" Sulli greeted us bubbly. 

"Hey!" Victoria happily replied back before throwing her arm around Sulli's neck. 

"Hi," Krystal and I replied so quietly that we can hardly hear ourselves saying hi. I notice that long face of Krystal. Is she not happy seeing Sulli as well? 

"Breakfast yet?" Victoria asked Sulli as we all started walking to class. 

"No, I'm not really gonna eat, actually," Sulli replied sadly, looking at the floor. 

"No! You can't live without breakfast! If you keep skipping, you'll face a heart disease in the future," Victoria half-shouted before grabbing Sulli's wrist, "come on, let's grab you some sandwich before class." 

With that Victoria dragged Sulli away out of our sight. I believe they are heading for the canteen, of course. Vicky's right; breakfast is extremely important. 

"Have you ever skip breakfast, Krys?" I suddenly wanted to ask Krystal just in case she might like skipping breakfast as well. If she does, I will make sure to look after her, and force her to have breakfast. In a name of friend, of course... 

"Me? Of course I have! Usually when I woke up late, and then it's already time for lunch!" Krystal smiled hugely at me. 

"Haha, alright, that doesn't matter. I was just afraid you might like skipping breakfast because it's important to eat something in the morning," I smiled at her as well. 

"I know, don't worry. I can take good care of myself," Krystal avoided my gaze as she smiled shyly away. 

Hey, hey, hey, this kind of reaction of her means that she's also interested in me right? 
This must be my lucky day! 
Wait, I thought I wanted to take her for a competition, and now I'm falling for her. 
Oh dear... 
What should I do? 

"Amber?" I heard Krystal's calling my name. 

"Yes?" I replied, waking from my thought. 

"I asked if you wanna go to dinner with me tonight; my bro won't be home, and I'm too lazy to cook for myself," Krystal pouted cutely that I just wanna kiss that pout. 

And yes, I couldn't hold myself and kiss her. 
I could see the surprise look in her eyes which are staring straightly into mine. 
Although it was just a quickie on the lips, I can feel my face burning. 

Not because I'm horny! Is it what you were thinking, reader? 
I'm just shy! which is why my face is burning. It's turning bright red as well. 
Krystal didn't say anything excepting touching her own lips, still staring at me. I was expecting a slab or two from her, but she didn't give me any. 

"That was my first kiss. I wasn't even ready...," she mumbled. 

"I'm sorry! Honestly. I just thought that you were too cute! I couldn't stop myself, I'm so so sorry! Please don't be mad at me. Please," I begged for her forgiveness because I just stole her first kiss! Surely it's meaningful and important! 

"You need to take responsibilty?" she said seriously. 

"Responsibitlity? How?" I asked, bewildered. 

"Be my girlfriend and take good care of me since you stole my first kiss. That's what you're responsible for," she smirked at me. 

*falling* Did Krystal just smirked? Oh... I can feel my nose bleeding, and did I just hear she asked me out? Ah... Great! 

"I can do that!" I replied quickly with a huge grin plastered on my face. No words can express my happiness! 

"Sure you can because if you can't, I'm gonna skin you alive," Krystal stated seriously. 

Hmm...seems like the sweet image of this girl has faded away after she's in relationship with me. 
Does that mean all girls turn from a kitty into a tiger after getting into relationship? 

---------------------

Very short update. 
Love, 
December12 

No comments:

Post a Comment