Thursday, January 29, 2015

University Love [Part 20]

"That is one horrible way of getting into relationship!"
I can hear Victoria saying loudly from just a few meters away.
Sulli is also with her right whose eyes are so blank that can send chills to my spines.
Well, thinking about Victoria's words, yeah, I do agree it's kinda awkward, weird and funny.
Somehow, Krystal was so unexpected.

"Hmm...no words to reply, Ambro?" asked Victoria as she walked closer.

"What else to reply?" I asked her back.

"Well, well, well, congrats dude!" Victoria slapped my shoulder quite hard that I gave out a sour face.

"Maybe that was a bit harsh, Vic. Please be more gentle on her because I will only be me who can hit her hard," Krystal said in steady serious tone.

"Woo! Chill, Krys!" Victoria pushed up her hands in the air as if trying to block Krystal from punching her.

Haha, I love meanie Krystal. So cute, she wants to be the only one to beat me up.

"We should go to class now or we'll be late!" I said, trying to attract their attentions. Also it's really time for class!

Krystal and I sit next to each other still. I was smiling the whole time. It's really nice to love again. I hope I won't be facing a bad faith relationship. Despite from being tough, Krystal is continuously avoiding my face. Each time, she looked away, she seemed so shy.

"Why are you avoiding my eye?" I asked her, finally.

"I'm not!" replied her in a high pitch voice which was under controlled because she was aware of the lecturer that is entering the class.

"Oh really? Then look at me now," I tilted her face to face me. At that moment, I smiled like an idiot. I am touching and seeing an angel right now. It might sound funny, but it's like her background is being edited to cloudy white, and her face glows. Just by looking at her, I can feel all the butterflies flapping theirs wings inside my stomach.
She's really an angel. I never ever see my ex that way.

"Stop it..." she whispered and avoid my eye contact once more. She's flashing scarlet the moment she shoved my hand away and carry on looking away at those boring tables, and books.

"You're so cute," I whispered in her ears. I never forget to smile. She beamed me and then slap my face away from her.

"Oi! Love birds at the back! We're having class!" the lecturer shouted out, but he doesn't sound mean like the 'three little pig' lecturer.

All eyes on us now. What do you do when the whole class turn their backs to stare at you as if you're a statue?

It is best to drop to your face low, staring at your finger, avoiding those eyes so that you don't know who are looking at you.
Yep, that's what Krys and I are doing except that we are not looking at our fingers; we are looking at each other and giggling.

Just like people say, love birds don't usually study well. That applies to me as well since I wasn't paying attention on the lesson. I only focus on Krystal who is also trying hard to pretend that she's not looking at me. To be in love is actually a fun and sweet experience.

Man, I can't wait for dinner time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment